Show Your Face

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Ezio

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Event Team
May 19, 2019
This is me back in the winter when we where allowed to grow a beard in the sheriffs office.

I have edited it so you nerds dont attempt to RDM me In real life as well as snapchat me.

Notice the terrible mustache I was attempting to grow R.I.P

The smug face is also because literally a few moments before this was taken I was leaving a call from someones house who attempted to attack a Deputy with a cucumber (not even joking) .
View attachment 8051
I Now Know Why they stop allowing it

Wolv

May 24, 2019
Somewhere... still trying to figure it out
This is me back in the winter when we where allowed to grow a beard in the sheriffs office.

I have edited it so you nerds dont attempt to RDM me In real life as well as snapchat me.

Notice the terrible mustache I was attempting to grow R.I.P

The smug face is also because literally a few moments before this was taken I was leaving a call from someones house who attempted to attack a Deputy with a cucumber (not even joking) .
View attachment 8051
It wouldn’t be RDM if they tell you to put your hands up at gun point

Reactions: Gammer3

frankybullcranky

Sep 7, 2019
Colorado Springs, Colorado
this is me

my actual job is to DJ/produce and I make music on the laptop I play Gmod on,

if it wasn't for this I'd probably be in LE (which is still something I really want to do)

the other 2 photos are from when I had long hair

Attachments

Shiblamo

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 6, 2018
Las Vegas
dirtymirrorme.JPG
yes the mirror is dirty and yes i just got done crying (someone was really mean to me in a sit and kept calling me a badmin)

SCOTTISH

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Feb 2, 2019
United Kingdom (UK)