LV

Your Steam Name: Dr. Sievers Oncology
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72933722
Your Character Name: Jacob Sievers

Which Staff blacklisted you: @SCOTTISH
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 2 days
Blacklist Reason: RDM
Unblacklist Reason: I am requesting an unblacklist because I have read through the rules thoroughly and have begun to correct my previous mistakes. I actually no realize by going through the rules more in depth the rules I was breaking without a staff member actually punishing me for them. I have attempted to adjust my gameplay and through reading the rules and understanding them, I hope to be a re-established player and give others ample amount of time to surrender themselves to me and follow raid timer and rules to the tee. I also have installed a recording software on my computer so I can record and help sits be a lot easier and more concrete with evidence from my POV therefore leading to more factual based sits and assisting administrative work!

Time of Occurrence: 6PM 10/23/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Jacob Sievers (dajuicer) ,

Although I'm not that inclined to accept your appeal due to your attitude and behaviour whilst on the server I shall accept this as I think your punishment duration is enough so far, if you continue with your attitude and behaviour in-game whilst breaking server rules it won't benefit you in any form and make sure to read the criminal rules including the player versus player rules.

Contact a staff member in-game when you are next on to remove your blacklist.

Appeal Accepted,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Blacklist Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.