Your Steam Name: Sigsauer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57186555
Your Character Name: Sam johnson

Target Steam Name: OGZ MJ﷽
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48088987
Target Character Name (if known):Cornelius Ii

Request Reason: Rdmed me when i didnt do anything
When did the situation occur?: 4:50 Pm Est
Your evidence to support your claim: https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxW2dnONKNuyuc3pl_38sgCGL7DUh1sBLo

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

I had to make a correction. I asked a diffrent admin to check to make sure the people i originally reported where the ones who shot first. The one in the report is the correct one now!

Last edited:

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know why I'm being reported for RDM I was at hospital getting healed up as you killed one of the people on my freq as to why he shot you no clue but I can tell you me and 0 did not start this shootout as logs can see who damaged you first for us shooting back we were being shot at so we killed you we didn't RDM you tho

Micheal Lowe

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i did not initiate the shooting (the guy that started it died) but i was the one that killed you since the other cop started to shoot me

Sigsauer

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i did not initiate the shooting (the guy that started it died) but i was the one that killed you since the other cop started to shoot me
Sorry, i was told you and the other dude where the ones. I asked just to make sure and it was different dude

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Who exactly are you speaking to at the beginning of this clip? Also, is there context before this shootout to give a reason for why they were shooting you?

Sigsauer

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Who exactly are you speaking to at the beginning of this clip? Also, is there context before this shootout to give a reason for why they were shooting you?
The context was i legit left town hall and started gettin shot at, and the dude who shot at me first

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

OGZ MJ﷽ will be given 1 WP for (Attempted) RDM. There was no reasoning for the shooting of the officer (you) in the clip. Even though he did not kill you he will still be punished for essentially cop baiting into an RDM.

Player Report Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.