Not open for further replies.

skeme

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: skeme
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:448754
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Lorrence Skeme

Ban Length: One week, 2 days has passed already.
Admin who banned you: @Joux

Ban Reason: If I remember correctly, FailRP and disconnecting to avoid roleplay.
Time of Occurrence: Two days ago.
Relevant Evidence:

I will not deny that I did disconnect to avoid RP and did FailRP on two occasions, and I do realize I have been warned about it before and have had a 24 hour ban. I admit I am in the wrong here, but I am simply asking for forgiveness for my actions as I've decided I don't want to throwaway my chances of playing on here just because I didn't want to risk losing some guns that I had. I acknowledge that what I did effected the RP of others in a negative way, and I apologize. But I also can say that I have learned from my mistakes over the past 2 days and have decided that breaking the rules is something I want to permanently avoid and I want to be a contributing and friendly member of the community.

I am fine with the ban being on my record as I did make some mistakes, but I'm asking to be allowed back onto the server as I run a semi-large group and really enjoy playing on the server and meeting other people and roleplaying, and I feel I could do more good for the server in 5 days with my new attitude towards gameplay then I could being banned.

Additional members involved/witnessing: None.

skeme

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Just a quick bump so this doesn't bet buried, @Joux

If you wanna keep me banned for the next like 3-4 days of my ban I feel you, I'm just off work for next couple days and wanted to get some playtime in my friends, I deserve the ban nonetheless but have learned my lesson and won't repeat the mistakes I made.

Joux

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

If you were banned once by breaking a rule you should've learnt not to break it again, you seem like you really want to change though.

Therefore your ban will be reduced by two days, take this time and read over all the rules please, I expect you to behave on the server from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.