Not open for further replies.

IsiahC24

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: 1takeZay
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:526708778
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Isiah Musk

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Skojenmeister
Reason for Report: I was reported for killing the major with my friends although his ratings were "good" due to max taxes and blackmail toward the police budget my friends and I quit our jobs to assassinate the major after doing so we were reported for rdm'd, the major had no evidence of anything that took part during the event strictly his word against 3. After haven't been on the server for very long and without actual proof, we rdm'd I was blacklisted from weapons for 3 days on the first offense of rdm that wasn't backed by evidence. the major said, "I will not give budget unless I have secret service" this can be found in OOC chat. Due to no budget, the cops couldn't even defend a bank raid. All in all, I think 3 days of blacklisted for guns is extreme especially for a case that's only evidence is blackmail from the major in OOC chat. I think word against word should not be punished by 3 days of the blacklist in reference to the use of guns when the only evidence has shown is blackmail in the OOC chat.
Time of Occurrence: 2/112021 around 1:30 am pacific
Evidence to support your claim: That's the thing there is no evidence except blackmail in OOC chat which I thought is a fair cause for assassination and IRL since its RP assassination happens to all political power figures, it is a risk to the job that's why secret service is a role in the game. Due to what is going on and real-life and past events in real life I was simply role-playing roles that take place in real life to people power I know friends who like and disliked president John F. Kennedy to some he was a good president to others he was not.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Frank Applesauce and Safail I think are there in-game names

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Nice copy and paste

Status
Not open for further replies.