LV

Your Steam Name: $krim
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83201482
Your Character Name: Chance Keyes

Ban Length: 1 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): TheWizard

Ban Reason: "flamming people"
Time of Occurrence: 5:15 pm EST
Relevant Evidence: I was driving right side of the road and a cop was driving on the wrong side, we head on collisoned and the cop tried arresting me. Understandably frustrated I yelled at the cop for wasting 20 min of my time because he drove on the wrong side of the road. Annoying af
Additional members involved/witnessing: Aaron Kipp, Nitch Keyes, Harry Snow, TheWizard

Drake

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Lets start from where I came into play. I was watching over a scene where Harry Snow (Hazza, a staff member) got out of his cop car next to the city hall with you inside and locked it. The doors were locked but you decided to get out anyway and start running off. Harry then found you next to the car dealer and then you got super annoyed and first tried calling him out for wall hacks... Your buddy then asked for an admin and I was still watching so I uncloaked and tried to talk the whole thing out. You said you have a video but before you gave it to me you started cursing out Hazza and overall being extremely immature and yelling about what a bad driver he was. It was not the cop situation I was banning you for (which was failRP anyway since you got out of a locked car while handcuffed and started walking off) so you are lucky you only got 1 day and I didn't add that previous offense. You should have just kept your cool and given me the video and you could have been unarrested and everything would have been fine. But instead you cursed out a fellow staff member and yelled a lot.

This appeal has been DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.