uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Dont bully me please

Lyrics If my voice is squeaky
@alex gay I choose the wrong recorder.
@Aidancas nice

I ain't get to grow no coca, ain't get to make no rifles I get locked up in prison, ain't even get to see my homies, Ain't even get to hug my brothers, couldn't even give them any coca, Can't even post on my forum page, cause these dudes keep shit posting, Everybody acting suspicious, might prolly say that I'm basing, when I'm alone in my jail cell I tend to shank these snitches,and all I do is micspam, don't even pass me no midget, I'ma grow all my pain away cuz that's the only thing that gon heal it. I don't understand these squeakers who go around pretending as they really want fuck with me so I frag them all from a distance. 'Cause the same bitch say he down to ride be the main one who tricking, Got RP mixed with gmod cause every time I wake up in the morning Monoford is on my mind, AK47, MAC-11, Glocks, and 9's. And all these pussy bitches hating tryna knock me off my grind, Legacy or Phoenix either way I finna die Bitch monolith is on my mind (I got monolith on my mind) I got monolith on my mind ( I got monolith on my mind) I got monolith on my mind (I got monolith on my mind) I got monoford on my mind I got monolith on my mind

first half

Mic spammers around his body, it was fucking rdm, his pulse was almost gone, and his org is traumatized, I didn't even mean to frag him, he just caught me by surprise, I reloaded my g3 cocked it back and shot him twice, his body folded like a chair, and he had tear drops in his eyes, he grabbed me by my hands and said he was on low health, I told him you got fragged pussy boy and he "died inside my arms" blood all on his gun wake up in the morning I got Monoford on my mind, AK47, MAC-11, Glocks, and 9's. And all these pussy bitches hating tryna knock me off my grind, Legacy or Phoenix either way they finna die Bitch I monolith is on my mind (I got monolith on my mind) I got monolith on my mind ( monolith on my mind) I got monolith on my mind (I got monolith on my mind) I monoford on my mind I monolith on my mind Bite like a 12 year old bitch I'm an animal krakawskis a savage, no he not no amateur bottom named archer fragged him on camera Bitch i'm a murderer I might just kill the kid Dont want to kill the kid Bake him up say he want beef we gon frag this boy we gon frag this boy (frag this boy) I'm bleeding so good I might dip his ass in it and spill the boy wake up in the morning Monoford is on my mind, AK47, MAC-11, Glocks, and 9's. And all these pussy bitches hating tryna knock me off my grind, Legacy or Phoenix either way I finna die Bitch monolith is on my mind (I got monolith on my mind) I got monolith on my mind ( I got monolith on my mind) I got monolith be on my mind (I got monolith on my mind) I got monoford is my mind

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I made the lyrics and staged it, @Aidancas was a second person. @alex gay just recorded. HMU if you want more song requests!!!

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Do a Eminem song.

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I literally choked on my drink from cringing so hard, but A for effort my guy.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I see you live the rap life.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I literally choked on my drink from cringing so hard, but A for effort my guy.
Yeah. It hurt me alot. My camera man had a seizure mid recording making the zooming in and out. My mixtape was to fire for him, we prolly wont see him anymore

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This made me cry. That's all.

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I laughed so hard I think I broke my lungs

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

bro this really hit hard back home

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

challenge accepted, maybe. That would be really hard. I mean if I get a sponsership I will 100% do that.

Last edited:

Spageti

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

this made me loose a little more brain cells then I wanted it to

Agam

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

freestyle on one of my beats

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Because everyone was posting this forum saying lucid dreams remix, I will do it!!

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I have 2 lyrics written already. Lucid dreams, all girls are the same.

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Best tune ever

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I thought this got taken down, best video ever tho