Rule-breacher SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56636689
Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable): Mandingo Akua
(VDM - FailRP - Car ramming)

Rule-breacher Steam Name: Make money get turnt
Rule-breacher SteamID: STEAM_0:1:184446848
Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable): Ashlee Nexgen
(FailRP - Car ramming)

Reason for Request: Basic minge - FailRP - VDM
I was making a video on how the car I had bought 2 hours prior was fucking horrible. I was honestly going to make a refund req and try to get my money back because the car is straight shit, for 500k. Traction was horrible, it takes damage over almost nothing, acceleration is slow for the cost, speed is trash. You should be able to test drive cars, and if I could have, I would have spent my money on something else. Im overall so unsatisfied with the amount of money I spent on a car that is just as good as a 75k car. Anyways, mid video, I spin out, and tap a black car. He then turns around and vigorously non stop rams my car, I showed no initiation, no bad manner, I just tried to drive off. But no, they continuously minge around, obviously not here to RP. They not only minge my car to the point where it was stuck on top of his against a wall, but when I got out to take care of it the guy in the red car VDMs me. this has happend before, on many occasions, but I finally recorded to what I hope is the laast time I see these minges. 10 minutes before I started recording I did a bank robbery, and I could hear the kid ( Ashlee Nexgen ) yell to his friend "he has an m4 lets go kill him for it" and then his friend replied "yeah but we have to do it where nobody is" and what spot better than outskirts, where they minge my car until I get out then run me over. Perfect plan. Except for when it gets recorded and reported. There are many types of these people on the server that ive had to report to staff and some times its just horrific. The amount of lying, the extent they go to is just, overwhelming. Im tired of these kids thinking they can do whatever they want without a punishment. As for the car, I think im going to make a refund req because honestly, i fucking want it out of my life.
Time of Occurrence: 10Pm 7/10/17
Evidence to support your claim:
http://plays.tv/video/5964409a1bf02...md-minges-ram-my-car-uncountable-times-for-no
Additional members involved/witnessing: @MKTracktix, he followed behind and witnessed the VDM.

Roj

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Reviewed by @Mike & @Roj
Since the guys said 'You shouldn't have shot my friend' there is no rule breaking, the VDM was with a reason since you shot people.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.