Soba1001

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Ryan Durocher
Steam Name: Soba
SteamID: 76561198152487535

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone):
What happened: i was raiding someone who was doing LSD and as i was shooting him he logged at the perfect time in where he didn't die or maybe he did but his body was gone, i was unable to loot the minifridge because there was a flask in it and the apartment was unrented.

What do you need refunded: x48 LSD, x1 minifridge
Evidence: So i killed someone and they logged with all the loot, unfortunately, i don't have a clip but the admin Tru can attest to it and i called him over and he said just to make a rr. He despawned the loot that was on the scene because i couldn't loot the guy i killed and the minifridge because it had a batch in it and the apartment was unlooted. @Tru
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: yes

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm that due to someone disconnecting during the raid @Soba1001 did not receive these items x48 Lsd, Mini Fridge and a Glock 17.

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Request Accepted, we have issued your refund. When you are next online, please go to the NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Best Regards,
Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.