LV

soopasoopa
STEAM_0:0:84876939
Brian Zodiac

Permanent ban
Console Ban

Ban Avoidance
9:30 pm EST 11/17/17

Accidentally clicked on the wrong server without realizing my mistake until I saw a lovely permanent ban message
pkRepEkNTjWYli7_Op7lAw.png

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/a

Last edited:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

If you were going to play on another server anyway, why switch accounts?

SoopaSoopa

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

If you were going to play on another server anyway, why switch accounts?
I switched accounts because I am tired of people asking why there is a vac ban on this account. I don't want to put all my time into an account with a vac ban. That is why.

Also, my friends are on my main, not on this alt.

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I've never heard of people getting worked up over VAC bans as a lot of people have them, it means nothing in the garrysmod community your story seems very shaky.

SoopaSoopa

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I've never heard of people getting worked up over VAC bans as a lot of people have them, it means nothing in the garrysmod community your story seems very shaky.

Well, the only reason I had logged back into this account in the first place was to look through the server history on gmod, next thing I know I am playing on Monolith lol. I know my intentions, and I intended to switch accounts to play with my IRL friend on some terrible server than I played on for two minutes and got off GMOD. Until I had logged back into GMOD my last login date on this account was 1,100 days ago. I am dead serious when I say I don't use this account; I bought it from a friend due to the games it has on it, it means absolutely nothing to me, and the fact that it has a VAC ban just ruins all aspects of it for me.

Give me a chance here, please.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Why do you want to get back onto our server?

SoopaSoopa

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Why do you want to get back onto our server?

I would say it is the best DarkRP I’ve played but I’d be lying to myself, it is the best server, in general, I have ever played

• It is fully custom – I enjoy not having to do everything through a menu like every other servers, I like having NPC’s in which you can claim jobs from.

• The community is by far the best I have seen in a gmod server, I like hanging out on the forums.

I got hooked on this server within the first five minutes and I just want to play again.

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You should be unbanned. Don't waste this chance.
The usage of another alternate account will result in a permanent ban you can not appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.