LV

Steam name: Krisko.CtK
Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:213117422
roleplay name: Kason Hill

Ban length: 5 days
Banning staff member: @Stuvi

Ban reason: RDM-Ban request
Time of occurrence: Yesterday
Relevant evidence: Ok I know killing him was rdm but I really didnt know after mugging someone u cant kill them so again I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong and a good reason to ban me but can I get my ban reduced at least because I didnt know that rule. If yall do reduce it to like 2 days or maybe 3 ill look over the rules again. But I think reading over the rules for 5 days is to much. Again I'm sorry for what I did.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Angel and Sam

daddy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You did know.

Stop making appeals.

Krisko.CtK

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

like u know and please stop replying to my post thanks

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Ban Appeal: Denied

You've already had your appeal denied. Its already down to 4 days now and for such a short ban you shouldn't be making another appeal.

If yall do reduce it to like 2 days or maybe 3 ill look over the rules again. But I think reading over the rules for 5 days is to much.

You will read the rules again no matter what length your ban is, if you do not learn from this ban then we will ban you again for much longer. And for you saying, "But I think reading over the rules for 5 days is to much". I will be denying it without any hesitance. If you make another appeal warning points will be issued.

Locked & moved

Status
Not open for further replies.