Your Character Name: Ian Johnson

Target Steam Name: TR1STAN
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98220472
Target Character Name (if known): Tristan Spicery

Request Reason: combatdepo, fear rp
When did the situation occur?: 4:21 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
combatdepo: @something has the logs regarding everything about the combat depo
fearrp: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/MrZCO46Vv1rfG/BaP6bgsLexbu?invite=cr-MSxrMDAsMTYzNjI4NTMs

Additional members involved/witnessing: @something @TristanSpicery @Jake Bessey
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report is now under review. @TristanSpicery you have 24 hours to respond with your side of the story before this report gets handled without your input.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Redw1re @redw1re before concluding this report I would like to know why did you kill TR1STAN less than 10 minutes after getting yourself killed by him?

redw1re

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Redw1re @redw1re before concluding this report I would like to know why did you kill TR1STAN less than 10 minutes after getting yourself killed by him?
My car had been stolen by him. It was not a revenge kill but instead a result of his actions.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Judging by logs alone @redw1re I can see that he unlocked your car just after the gunfight had concluded (in which you died). As such the theft of your vehicle should've been counted towards the New Life Rule and you shouldn't have hunted him down because of it.

After reviewing logs and the video provided I have determined that @TristanSpicery broke rule 2.1.9

You may not remove stolen items or weapons from your inventory and stolen money from your wallet immediately after a robbery, raid, or simple theft, nor may you remove a weapon out of your inventory immediately after drawing it or last using it. In all cases, you must wait 10 minutes before doing so.

The evidence provided for breaking FearRP was insufficient and @redw1re broke NLR killing TR1STAN no more than 7 minutes after getting himself killed by him.

TR1STAN @TristanSpicery will receive 1 warning point for Combat depositing.

redw1re @redw1re will receive a verbal warning for breaking NLR.

Player report accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.