Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike Johnson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Sep
Your Steam ID: seperim (STEAM_0:0:1696515)
Your Character Name: Spike Johnson

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member: @Autoban #5139656266320
Time of occurrence: 18/08/2018 21:00 BST
Evidence: No hard evidence but it would appear as though I've been banned for duplicating or something as I was banned whilst selling lemons.

My summary: I can at this point only assume I triggered the autoban during the sale of my farming produce. A look into the finance of my character would reveal that this was by no means intentional. I look forward to your response and hope to be relieved of the ban, if not at least an explanation of how the ban was triggered so I can relay it to my friends currently on the server.

Thanks in advance,

Spike Johnson.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Spike Johnson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Just realised I wrote Lemons instead of Pears - my bad.

Thanks,

Spike Johnson

Thomasims

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

Did you do anything in your inventory before clicking the sell button?
I have a pretty clear idea of what you could do to trigger that detection now but I need to know if it's what you did.

Spike Johnson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hi Thomasims,

Thanks for your reply. Nothing significant that I recall I just got level 15 farming and if I remember correctly I ate some food and drank some water and gave my friend some Pears before beggining to sell the remaining produce, I think I sold 2 stacks of Pears before being kicked and would of had 1 or 2 stacks left to sell. I don't remember doing anything particular in my inventory other than this though. It just felt to me like I might of been to hasty with the speed I was clicking if anything.. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Spike Johnson

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

After looking into this case and investigating we have lifted your ban. Our investigations showed a flaw in our inventory system that triggered your ban by our anti-exploit system. We're looking into resolving this as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconviniences caused by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.