misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

n-Game Name: Wolf Thornton
Steam Name: misterjokeman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51800342

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Mr.Alex
Reason for Report: I am not making this in seeking for accusation of misuse of administration powers, but simply to have another platform on which my voice on this current situation can be heard. I was seen throughout the video attempting to pit a driver that I was attempting to mug, this is first seen around the suburbs area. However, It seems that Mr.Alex calls me out on Fail RP for following the person from Ronnie's when no mug was initiated in that area in the first place as that would have been mugging in public. That is not Fail RP as in a mug you HAVE to chase the person that you are attempting to mug and disable their vehicle so that you can have full control of the situation. The situation ensues with me following the person into suburbs and chasing them for 3 minutes and 30 seconds after of which I call it off considering we were infront of the Jamalkin's base.

Fail Driving - The process of having no regard to any roleplay when in a vehicle, be it slamming into most if not all objects purposely. Failure to comply with this will result in punishments of FailRP. This is different from in-character reckless driving which is not prohibited by our rules.
[12:12 AM]
"This is different from in-character reckless driving which is not prohibited by our rules."

The definition of fail driving quoted by Thy himself, this even further proves to alleviate me from such a serious accusation as I was not crashing into "most objects purposefuly," but instead only trying to initiate a pit maneuver on the person I was trying to mug. I am making this simply in order to hopefully get a reversal on the unjustified decision that has occured that will bar me from entering a vehicle for an entire week. I do not want to insinuate that there seems to be a bias, however, I do feel that the situation was a little one sided from the start.

Edit: Also there seemed to be a misunderstanding as Mr.Alex when accepting the initial player report said that I should have told the person to "Pull Over." Unless that was a recently added rule I have no recollection of such a rule ever existing and it feels pretty unfair to be punished for an unwritten rule as I have never seen anyone punished for attempting to mug someone and not saying "pull over."

Evidence:

The video that was in the PR

Additional members involved/witnessing:none
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

This is going to be my only response to your report. You were smashing into the vehicle at a intersection at Ronnies npc's, no one would do that in front of witnesses. So that's fail rp. Then you continue to chase him and repeatedly hit his vehicle over and over again without any success, then you stop. And as for the "pull over" I was told that you don't have to say that, but that just clears things up, and people don't think you're just faildriving.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You were smashing into the vehicle at a intersection at Ronnies npc's, no one would do that in front of witnesses. So that's fail rp.

Then why was I not punished as such? Also for this so called "Fail RP." I only hit him once infront of Ronnies at the 0:31 Mark and even then you hear me say "oopsie." You make it out as if I kept ramming him infront of the Ronnie's NPC.

Then you continue to chase him and repeatedly hit his vehicle over and over again without any success, then you stop

As I stated previously, This is the case when you are attempting to mug a vehicle, you attempt to pit the vehicle until it stops. You can spectate any police chase that occurs on this server and know that pit maneuvering a vehicle that can just drive away after they are swerved off is not easy whatsoever. It seemed as though you were just fishing for any excuse to punish me in this current situation. I stopped, as explained in the report, because we were right infront of the Jamalkins residence.

then you stop. And as for the "pull over" I was told that you don't have to say that, but that just clears things up, and people don't think you're just faildriving.

You say this and yet it was your main reason for punishing me for "Fail Driving" in the first place, You literally said in the report "You made no effort to tell him to pull over and continued to smash into him over and over again.If you had told him to pull over and he didn't this could have been justified. "

You aren't making sense here, first it's if I told him to pullover I could have been justified and now it's "I don't have to say that."

Last edited:

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I'll be replying here due to me not being clear (which is my fault so that's the only reason why I'm replying).
You say this and yet it was your main reason for punishing me for "Fail Driving" in the first place, You literally said in the report "You made no effort to tell him to pull over and continued to smash into him over and over again.If you had told him to pull over and he didn't this could have been justified. "
I was wrong in that statement, you don't have to say that, which is why I was considering to accept your appeal. But I put in under review to consult to PMX since I wanted to make sure I'm doing the right thing. after consulting with him it still came out that you broke a rule (fail rp by smashing into a car near NPC's). Then you say you didn't want to mug him "I call it off considering we were infront of the Jamalkin's base. " So please, explain why would you park there if you are afraid to mug him next to their base?
You aren't making sense here, first it's if I told him to pullover I could have been justified and now it's "I don't have to say that."
I hope that this reply made everything more clear :) .

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I was wrong in that statement, you don't have to say that, which is why I was considering to accept your appeal. But I put in under review to consult to PMX since I wanted to make sure I'm doing the right thing. after consulting with him it still came out that you broke a rule (fail rp by smashing into a car near NPC's).

"Fail RP by smashing into a car near NPC's." If having a car collision infront of Ronnie's is Fail RP then half the server would have been punished by now. You are not making sense by saying that me hitting his car infront of Ronnie's is Fail RP. Crashes or head on collisions happen all the time and you don't see people getting punished because you are just throwing that term in there for no reason.

" So please, explain why would you park there if you are afraid to mug him next to their base?

Also, please show me where exactly I said I was afraid to mug him next to their base because now you are putting words in my mouth.

I hope that this reply made everything more clear :) .

This reply did not make everything more clear, if anything it made things more confusing. Now you're accusing me of fail rp for crashing into him infront of an NPC??? Is this a newly added rule as well because I have no recollection of such a rule ever existing?

Another Edit:
after consulting with him it still came out that you broke a rule (fail rp by smashing into a car near NPC's)

If this was the case shouldn't balldrip be charged with fail rp as he literally pit maneuvered a driver at the 0:40 second mark for zero reason. Yet I'm the only one getting punished???

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

1st you intentionally smashed into his car and you said "i wanted to initiate a mug". 2nd I didn't say that you said you were afraid. I said it. 3rd. If you don't understand I can't help you. 4th. He didn't intentionally hit him. This is my last response because this is just wasting my time. I will let people handle this now.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.