Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Phase Boots
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54456722
Your Character Name (If Applicable):

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name): @Austin Hunter

Reason for Report:

In summary, I firmly believe Mr. Hunter has done the following: excessive punishment, arbitrary punishment/unfairness with punishment, and lying about violations,

1st Violation: Excessive punishment with OOC. Mr. Hunter gave me a 1 month OOC blacklist because I made an ad for a mayor campaign in OOC instead of using /ad, which was a mistake, though it warranted punishment. 1 month however is excessive and this was removed by Thane.

2nd Violation: Lying about violations, make stretches, etc.

The mayor's limo was parked outside. There were no cops near by, and barely anyone was watching. I steal the limo and in the process of doing so, an officer spots me hotwiring the car. Obviously, he calls it in as a stolen limo and a police chase ensues. Mr. Hunter tried to punish me for cop bait, which he told me the server director told him that was the case. He stated that you may only steal vechicles if you are fleeing from a chase, or are already in the process of commiting a crime. (This is ridiculous because it heavily implies that just being a criminal itself (in which GTA is a crime) is cop bait. Doing it in front of cops or to purposefully later ram into them and get their attention is, but the act of stealing something itself is not.) However, I asked him to bring Thane over since he was online, and Thane said that it being cop bait was a stretch. Thane explained to me that it could fall more under FailRP because in real life the mayor's vechicle would be more protected.

3rd Violation: This has more to do with my ban appeal, which was denied by Mr. Hunter. In order to appeal the appeal, I have to report it.

In short, I believe he was very very selective on who he punished and how he punished them.

First, he falsely claimed that I was the ONLY instigator of this situation, and without me none of which would occur. This is completely false. Several people on the server were involved as it was low populated and late at night ,and we were just having fun. Although this doesn't excuse rule breaks, he should punish for what actually happened and fairly (not just a few people). Additionally, there was a similar situation earlier in the day with the mechanics placing vehicles on lifts and lagging out the server. None of those players received even close to a 1 month ban, when those violations were more damaging/impacting the lag to the server.

Video #1:

This video shows the tow truck driver trying to push his tow truck into the hospital door, which is blatant NITRP, job abuse, lagging server, etc. After the vehicle was deleted, the medic states "someone get the tricycle in there". In my ban appeal, Mr. Hunter claimed that I was the sole instigator and without me "instigating", this situation would've died down. I had zero instigation on getting the trike into the door, as such the medic made that first claim which people followed through, and if you look at the video, the guy in the trike was ALREADY trying to get over the bump. In other words, I did not instigate, and this did not die down without my involvement.

Video #2:
(Taken from the other SR)

In this video, I am in the taxi attempting to get it in the door. The other taxi driver shows up, and starts ramming the purple car saying DOOR him. Is this not incitement to sttart trying to door this guy as well? After he said that, we also started ramming into him. Again, this situation would've still gone on, no matter waht I said or didn't say.

Now, I did say "WILL IT DOOR, WILL IT DOOR", and Mr. Hunter took that as incitement, but that was AS we were already doing this. It's not like I went up to people, said that chant, and got them to follow us and put the vehicles in the door. If he bans me for incitement, he needs to take a look at the situation as a whole and realize there was no incitement, everybody involved
Everybody involved broke several rules, including NITRP/job abuse, incited in some way, yet Mr. Hunter was selective on who he punished, gave few punishments to those involved.

Thus, I would ask that my ban be reconsidered as well. Thanks for your time.

Time of Occurrence: 6/14 and 6/15
Evidence to support your claim:
Video #1:
Video #2:
(Taken from the other SR)
Other players
Logs

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: y

Last edited:

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I apologize in advance for it being out of order but this flowed a bit better for a reply.

VIOLATION 1​

As far as the first violation, this occurred well over a month ago. I no longer have any evidence regarding this situation. It also seems to be outside the statute of limitations as you did not appeal it, or report it sooner when you had the opportunity.

VIOLATION 3​

I spoke with @Thegamingshain to verify the ban time was adequate. He stated to not appeal the ban.

VIOLATION 2​

The second violation:

Players Punished during incident:

Phase Boots (STEAM_0:0:54456722)

Biggerfoot (STEAM_0:0:61795631)

Warning Prior:

14/06/2022, 11:08:31 PM Austin Hunter:

"Placing a vehicle in a closing door will result in a one week vehicle blacklist for the owner or last driver."

Inciting others:

14/06/2022, 11:09:06 PM Phase Boots: /ooc “IT'S ONLY 1 WEEK GUYS”

14/06/2022, 11:09:37 PM Phase Boots became a Monoford Transit Authority

• It should be noted that when Phase Boots went to the Taxi area, he was currently chasing Godtier who was driving away. Phase Boots attempted to get this player to come back but was unsuccessful.
  • After this, Phase Boots became a taxi driver. Phase Boots and his army then proceeded down to the hospital.
Upon arrival the following ensued:

• Phase Boots asked the question will it door.
  • Phase Boots enlisted the help of 3 other players to help push his taxi over the barriers in front of the door.
  • Phase Boots again starts to chant “Will it door”.
  • The vehicle falls down.
  • Another player says better have fun it’ll be a one-week ban.
  • Phase Boots gets lined up and asks “Will it door”.
  • Phase then says it is only a one-week ban.

After taking into consideration Phase Boots recent warnings, punishments, and activity, I banned Phase Boots for one month for the above offenses.

Phase Boots, I have nothing against you. Neither in character, nor out of it. My issue is with rule breaks and blatant disrespect to both other members of this community, staff, and myself. I know you may not believe this, but I hate issuing punishments on this server in any way. As a cop I give $1.00 tickets, as staff I give verbal warns, sometimes warning points, and only ban for repeated/blatant offenses. While I do understand being bored, I also will say things like they are.

Myself, and other staff members have talked to you on numerous occasions regarding talking to other players about OOC information while in character, in addition to this you continually go around attempting to incite drama and issues. When there is a server announcement it is there for a reason and it is not just there because. Doing things like this have been known to cause lag and or a full-on server crash. They will not be tolerated.

There are multiple occasions where you were warned, kicked, or banned for NITRP, FailRP, Cop Baiting, and Staff Disrespect. I say this to you not as staff, but out of honest concern. It seems like you enjoy this server and I am glad. I enjoy it as well. The last thing I want is for a player to dig themselves into a hole they can not get out of. If this continues, the bans will get longer and eventually may even be permanent. Please, continue helping Monolith grow. Not doing things that others consider “minge-worthy”, or in violation of the rules.

Thank you for your time,

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Bro theres no way your all trying this hard to get staff removed for you trying to crash the server
Uninvolved.

As far as your response, again you are soley focusing on my rule breaks when others did the same thing and received 0 punishment. By your own statement, it was only be and Biggerfoot that received a punishment.

Also notice, none of these people were my "army, goons, group" whatever you want to call it. As I've said, there was absolutely 0 organization to it and it kind of just happened. Everyone involved broke the rules.

Let's go through what actually happened:

1. Tow truck incident. I was standing at the door, others were pushing the tow truck. Now, I did open it to make it easier, but I wasn't just the only one. By doing this, they are also apparently trying to crash the server, yet do not get the same treatment. It gets deleted
2. Trike incident - As shown in the video, I did not even say get the trike stuck.
3. We see Godtier driving. ALL of us chase hi, not just me,, say free repairs, free repairs, and just run around his vehicle. None of us said anything about getting him to the hospital door., People even held a tire repair kit in the sky because his wheels were broken.

You like to make it sound like I did all this on my own and told people to join. I wasn't the leader of anything lmao

4. I say it's only 1 week a couple times and type in OOC - That one was on me, sorry.
5. I become taxi while others are messing with the purple car outside the taxi spawn
6. We drive to hospital and continue - it wasn't just me, nor did I specifically tell them to.
7. Second taxi shows up says Door him, regarding to the purple car.
8. Someone says don't have fun it'll be a week ban -- Breaking character
9 . Ban and blacklist - ignoring the others involved.

Again, there weren't any punishments for the mechanic situation and that one actually made my game go offline for a period of time. The issue is that you weren't punishing everyone involved.

That will be my final response to what unfolded.

Last edited:

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So I have no clue what the "mechanic situation" was as I was not involved in that so I can't punish for something I am not involved in.

Next, the majority of players were in a crowd. Only 2 people responded in vehicles after the warning. The third vehicle was Menacing who wanted no part in what was occurring hence breaking OOC. Yes he broke OOC. I did not punish for that as what they did to him would be power gaming forcing him in. This is why you and another player were punished. Again, the only two that continued. Everyone else began to disperse after the warning.

Now, if you would like to say you had no clue again here is @Broken who dealt with the same circumstances from you with the tricycle earlier and can expand on your knowledge of this rule and not putting things into door ways.

I would also like to attach the following since the only reason you made this was because I would not change it to a blacklist.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

VIOLATION 2​

The second violation:

Players Punished during incident:

Phase Boots (STEAM_0:0:54456722)

Biggerfoot (STEAM_0:0:61795631)

Warning Prior:

14/06/2022, 11:08:31 PM Austin Hunter:

"Placing a vehicle in a closing door will result in a one week vehicle blacklist for the owner or last driver."

Inciting others:

14/06/2022, 11:09:06 PM Phase Boots: /ooc “IT'S ONLY 1 WEEK GUYS”

14/06/2022, 11:09:37 PM Phase Boots became a Monoford Transit Authority

• It should be noted that when Phase Boots went to the Taxi area, he was currently chasing Godtier who was driving away. Phase Boots attempted to get this player to come back but was unsuccessful.
  • After this, Phase Boots became a taxi driver. Phase Boots and his army then proceeded down to the hospital.
Upon arrival the following ensued:

• Phase Boots asked the question will it door.
  • Phase Boots enlisted the help of 3 other players to help push his taxi over the barriers in front of the door.
  • Phase Boots again starts to chant “Will it door”.
  • The vehicle falls down.
  • Another player says better have fun it’ll be a one-week ban.
  • Phase Boots gets lined up and asks “Will it door”.
  • Phase then says it is only a one-week ban.

After taking into consideration Phase Boots recent warnings, punishments, and activity, I banned Phase Boots for one month for the above offenses.

I had also warned Phase Boots earlier that evening when he and his friend were trying to get a tricycle stuck in the elevator at City Hall. Phase was explicitly telling his friend exactly what he needed to do to get the tricycle stuck and make it glitch out. The first time they attempted to do it, I removed the tricycle. They tried it again and I dropped out of noclip and told them explicitly that they should not be trying to get stuff stuck in doors to make them glitch out. As soon as I went back into noclip I overhead them talking about trying to get a car into the lobby to try the same thing with a bigger vehicle, so I made an announcement to the entire server that "The next person to try and glitch out a vehicle in the elevator is getting a ban".

At no point going forward should Phase not have known that he could be facing bans after trying to glitch the map out.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Where did I ever say that I had “0 clue” that I could be banned”??? That literally came from no where, come on.

I made this because I disagreed with your appeal decision and tried talking with you first. As you can show in our PRIVATE messages, I was asking you why you thought I was the sole instigator. This was the last thing I did, not the first. I even made a post asking if there’s a way to appeal an appeal, and was told SR. Also, I was asking for a reduced ban in exchange with blacklist time, not a ban removal and solely blacklist.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So I just want to confirm that this staff report is solely because you disagree with me not unbanning you after being told by Gamingshain that I should not appeal it?

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

That is not correct. I’ve stated the reasons above

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Got it, just clarifying. In that case I have no further replies and will await review.

As always.

Thank you for your time.

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

As I as involved I will be posting here.
It was nether my tricycle, nor my tow truck, I never directly put anything into the door I just literally just there.

If someone say's should I mass rdm and you say yea you should and they do it, you can't be punished for that unless your involved like giving them the weapon, simply speaking and telling/giving them support does not make you liable for their actions. Plus the video shows that austin was there and never tried to stop it and this was before he even posted a warning in chat so he was fully aware of the situation and was most likely laughing about it, he could of deleted the tricycle but he didn't and as you can tell it didn't causes any server lag what so ever it just destroyed the car/put it under the map so to allow that and then come back and ban people when the vehicles are to large to even fit in the door is wrong.

Furthermore I believe broken is lying and just covering austins butt because he claims it was phasebootz freinds where the ones messing with the lift but won't tag or name these people but just associate them to phaseboots and there is no documented evidence that he was directly warned or associated with those people so its just word of mouth at this point just to try to go off on a tangent to associate phase boots with rule breaks with no direct evidence.

Another point I would like to make is, if someone is afk mining you kick them from the server, you dont blacklist them for a week from mining and if they continue to do so you ban them for 1-3 days not a week and not a month. This is just a example of the not of the given accusations but how other rule breaks are handled.

Last edited:

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

*Reviewers Note*

I have just finished taking the videos of this day and clipping situations specifically relating to this situation. Due to contents of the video it can not be publically shared but is available for internal review only.

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Why is the full audio clip not available? What content is not viewable to the public?

Again, what does “acknowledgement of rule break” have anything to do with this report? You falsely claimed that I said I had zero clue, when I said that absolutely no where at all. This one argument you’re trying to stick to does not negate any of the points I’ve made.

Last edited:

Butters

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Austin Hunter if i may make a reply why is it when peapole put bodies in door's and smush them in there and you dont do anything about it?.Why do you finally suddenly realise to do something abt it when phase boots gets involved? Also why did phase boots get introuble for the tricycle incident when he didnt drive it or push it or nothing? Also why did phase boots get banned for "causing server lag" when in the clip was zero lag what so ever? what im trying to say is phase boots should get his ban reduced to 1 week for only driving a taxi into a pole at the hospital and not putting any vehicle in a door like the tricycle that was my doing and i got in trouble for it not his doing why would you
as just getting a taxi pushed onto a pole at the hospital when the taxi wouldent have even fit? why would you ban phase boots for 1 month for recent actions? when he didnt have any driving recent actions or rdm actions in the past? he had no past driving rule breaks as i know of and why did the other person get a 1 week blacklist when driving a taxi into a pole at the hospital and he didnt get a month to? i find this very unfair to phase boots when he could have just got a 1 week blacklist instead of 1 month like the other guy and what recent actions did phase boots cause? I would very much like to know
-Butters

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Austin Hunter if i may make a reply why is it when peapole put bodies in door's and smush them in there and you dont do anything about it?.Why do you finally suddenly realise to do something abt it when phase boots gets involved? Also why did phase boots get introuble for the tricycle incident when he didnt drive it or push it or nothing? Also why did phase boots get banned for "causing server lag" when in the clip was zero lag what so ever? what im trying to say is phase boots should get his ban reduced to 1 week for only driving a taxi into a pole at the hospital and not putting any vehicle in a door like the tricycle that was my doing and i got in trouble for it not his doing why would you
as just getting a taxi pushed onto a pole at the hospital when the taxi wouldent have even fit? why would you ban phase boots for 1 month for recent actions? when he didnt have any driving recent actions or rdm actions in the past? he had no past driving rule breaks as i know of and why did the other person get a 1 week blacklist when driving a taxi into a pole at the hospital and he didnt get a month to? i find this very unfair to phase boots when he could have just got a 1 week blacklist instead of 1 month like the other guy and what recent actions did phase boots cause? I would very much like to know
-Butters
Not involved in SR

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

7. Any evidence that has your audio-input (your microphone) muted and not recorded may be invalidated and may not be used in a final verdict, depending on the situation. This is up to staff discretion.

So no one has publicly stated here that this is the discretion that is advised for this case and if so a explanation is in order to why it applies to this situation if no one has stated anything.

This applies to broken because he has no evidence he was directly involved
Only the involved people in the Staff Report may reply to their thread. Others replies will be deleted and you will receive warning points. This counts for staff members too.

How is anyone supposed to report a admin in support of the server and its community if admins are granted special privileges, without any Community Director(s), Community Manager(s) and Server Director(s) direct input allowing it for this situation?

Even if given special permissions in this case by Community Director(s), Community Manager(s) and Server Director(s)
Rule 1 states You have to use the correct format or else your Staff Report will not be dealt with.
Rule 4 states Incase you have additional information to the Staff Report you may reply with that information.
Below is the stated format, since the information is not public it does not follow the format of response for rule 1 and rule 4 because the information is not available to all party's therefore it is hypocritical and the very biases that we are accusing your admin of on these very forms, in this very report!

Your Steam Name:
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable):

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name)

Reason for Report:
Time of Occurrence:
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

Thanewolfe

Monolith Specialist

Years of Mono

LV

@PhaseBootz,

Thank you for your patience,

Starting with your first and second "violations", we had discussed that the first one was a genuine mistake. Austin himself admitted that was far too extensive given the circumstances and apologized. He believes that he mistakenly clicked a longer punishment with the intention of only giving you a week. Giving him the benefit of the doubt in this one, I removed the blacklist.

As for the second, I was approached with a scenario of a player constantly targeting the Mayor's limo to steal and drive around inciting a chase from Police and "Fail Driving", to which I advised Austin that this would be considered Fail RP and may be considered Cop Baiting given the circumstances. We both discussed the extent of what you were doing and we both came to the reasonable conclusion that this may be Fail RP under the circumstances, given that the Mayor's limo would be heavily guarded and what we would call a "hard" target. To lockpick and hotwire this vehicle for the mere sake of your enjoyment is rather silly and would be Fail RP.

Rule(s) Reference:
  • FailRP - Actions performed by your character that are not realistic and do not correlate with the setting of the server and your roleplay role.
  • Cop Baiting - The act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.
Moving on to the other half of your report, after reviewing all of your footage, including the other parties' footage, I can come to the reasonable conclusion that you were the main instigator in this scenario. There were several scenarios where you ignored staff intervention and encouraged the behavior shown in the videos. There were others that are to blame, and they have received adequate punishment as well. Therefore, I am ruling that Austin acted appropriately in his decision to ban you along with the other individuals involved. The attempts to crash the server, or significantly reduce the performance should have been met with a more severe ban, however, I am going to respect Austin's decision and leave it at that.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.