Takeoff

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Takeoff
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103635772
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Ashley Wolfingston

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @DKDiamond

Reason for Report: Unprofessionalism, I just don't why you need to tell someone that, if anything keep it to yourself, you don't know people like that so you should really not say shit because in reality, it's none of your business.
Time of Occurrence: 7/19/2022 @ 8:17 PM EST
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Bat soup
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes.

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Takeoff It being my business or not isn't relevant, you don't get to treat people like that just because of IRL matters. You stated in OOC shortly after "(08:18 PM) (OOC) Takeoff: dk mind your business, you don't know what happens in someone's life", if you have something going on in your life and are unable to control you emotions, I would highly advise against joining the server. You're gonna do something you'll regret and get yourself removed from the community. We are all playing a game, something that is supposed to be relaxing and fun, but you affected the people around you and made it an unenjoyable expierence for the members. You should be happy none of your friends were punished for being disrespectful, you guys were picked up by a spectating staff member and verbally warned. Instead of being an adult and accepting the fact you were being rude, you guys laughed it off. I think you should take a look back at what you guys were doing and you will realize that IRL personal matters don't justify ruining peoples freetime and calling me stupid and an Idiot.

Takeoff

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You volunteered freely to become staff on here, so don't complain about something like that as it's something you genuinely signed up for.

This is about you telling me that I have anger issues, and as a staff member you weren't being professional as you should've kept it to yourself.

What happened in the sit has nothing to do with why I'm reporting you, I'm reporting you because you can't go around telling people they have anger issues, especially since you don't know what they've been through or what their life is about so you should really keep that to yourself next time.

It's not right to tell people they have issues or even anger issues alone, that's something you would keep to yourself, just like in public you don't walk up to someone and tell them they're disabled and should get help.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You volunteered freely to become staff on here, so don't complain about something like that as it's something you genuinely signed up for.
Our staff members did not sign up for dealing with toxic and unacceptable behaviour whatsoever. You're clearly mistaken.

We are all playing a game, something that is supposed to be relaxing and fun
Precisely, couldn't have said it better myself.

Any future instances of toxic and unacceptable behaviour will be dealt with accordingly.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.