Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: [AU] Kugen [A]
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53710482
Your Character Name: Skye Porter

Target Steam Name: Ricky Bombastic
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:108943647
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: The secret Service was RDMing police for a while with other people that I did not get SteamIDs or evidence of.
When did the situation occur?: Around 9pm CST
Your evidence to support your claim: I pretend wanting to kill cops so I can collect steamids and evidence, I was not apart of this. (https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/7pyJSR5azueoo/d13374WEbhDU?invite=cr-MSxPSkssOTMxOTU0Miw)

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@RickyBombastic you are being reported. You have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation or this may be handled without your input.

RickyBombastic

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I don't really have an explanation for this. Cops were just running around tazing and RDAing several people including myself. I just decided to pop off knowing full well I would absolutely be reported and or punished for it. Punish me how you see fit.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
5.5.5The Secret Services may not harm any other government officials - like the Police Department and Sheriff’s Department.@RickyBombastic
Violated​
2.2.1You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.@RickyBombasticViolated

Thank you for your honesty here.

@RickyBombastic will receive 6 Day Secret Service Blacklist for ARDM, and Corruption

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, I don't see anything lost, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me / I can confirm the following, please contact me if there are any mistakes

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.