- Dec 10, 2016
Application Format | Rules
The staff of a community makes all the difference. We're determined to go above and beyond to find and attract the best people out there. In fact, we really can't get enough of them - literally! Our philosophy is the more the merrier - granted that each staff member has a good judgement, is disciplined, mature and active.
Before you decide to apply for staff, it's important that you evaluate if you truly have the will and passion for the job. We're looking for staff members who find their drive in contributing to our community, achieving impressive results alongside us, and gaining a unique professional experience.
Below are some key attributes that we seek in all our staff members:
- Activity / Dedication
- Good behaviour (as a staff member, you set the example - be a role model!)
Minimum Staff Format:
Steam Name: SteamID: Link to your Steam Profile: Discord Tag (ex. DiscordName#1111): RP Name: Timezone/Country: Age: What made you want to apply for a position with Monolith?: Considering your strengths and weaknesses, why should we select you?: Do you have any staffing experience in other communities?: Have you ever been a member of Staff with Monolith, or a Mentor with Monolith?: Were you referred to apply by a current member of staff? If yes, who?: Did you review the Staff requirements? (y/n) Did you spellcheck your application? (y/n)
- Minimum age of 14 to apply
- Must have been active on server for at least two weeks
- Must be active within the community - active on server and preferably forums & Discord
- Must not have any recent (1 month) bans on record, unless it was a misunderstanding which the staff member in question can confirm
- Must disclose any recent (1 month) warning points received in the application
- Must have a valid Discord account and must have joined our Discord server
- Must have an extensive knowledge of the rules to an extent to where they can enforce them with confidence
- Must have your Steam profile publicly viewable / not in private-mode
- Your application should be professional, and free of any spelling or grammar errors.
- Please ensure you put more than just two sentences into your application. That being said, a paragraph or so would be a sufficient example of detail we look for
We hope that you consider applying for staff and we're optimistic that you have what it takes! If you manage to become a staff member, we will always remain grateful for your service and contribution, and never take it for granted! Good luck!