Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Valdrec
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42437591
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jimmy Longfellow

Admin being reported: @Stuvi

Reason for Report: My player report was closed in a way I feel does not correctly address the complexity of the issue. Despite multiple pieces of information I was told I have no evidence, and the actual confession of metagaming was ignored.
Time of Occurrence: 8:07 PM GMT
Evidence to support your claim: This thread in question
Additional members involved/witnessing: I'd have to say the more significant witness here would have to be @Aaron but the situation at whole would also do to include @Abel

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I have the feeling you are taking things way too serious. The issues the players had with you were played out in the game - IC - and now you whine for being punished for your ingame actions (getting the player kicked from his organization). If you can't deal with those situations you should reconsider the gamemodes you play.

I sincerely hope you are not going to create a staff or player report for every action or decision that goes against you. As of right now it seems like you can't lose - that's my view of you right now.

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Then you yourself admit - they took in-game actions against something outside of the server - which would classify it as meta-gaming.
However strongly or indifferent you feel about the issue, it is a rule.
This specific report is not just a case of "Oh I disagree with the ruling, so I'll keep appealing" this is a situation where multiple parties are all agreeing on the wrongful action that has been taken, and yet somehow this case is immune to proper handling, dare I say, any handling at all other than a half-hearted dismissal.

The purpose of the rules is to support the gameplay, and diminish abuse. In my original report I make it as clear as I can with every tool available to me, that someone is deliberately abusing the systems in place - In this case, that you cannot just set up a hit yourself, and then carry it out yourself.
In order for this system to be abused, they enlisted the help of a friend, then feigned innocence and even switched stories (witness accounts of this, also disregarded) when pressed for more information.
As the representative of the rules, it is your duty to take this case seriously, and to fight on the side of the rules - neither I feel you have done, hence I have made this report.

If other cases similar to this are given the same reaction, there will be a line of abuse ready for players to use. If the reports are not taken seriously, it undermines the very rules themselves.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You have no evidence of them metagaming - hence the rejection of the player report. The player claims to have a grudge against you for several days already - nobody of us knows whether this is caused by ingame conflicts or OOC, but neither can you prove it. Provide sufficient evidence we can actually review and the reported party will be punished for their actions .

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

This is a case of you don't like the verdict ill keep appealing actually as you were denied due to insufficient evidence, you fail to provide any evidence and saying we aren't taking it seriously obviously we are as you are not instantly being denied and we're speaking with you. As you clearly have no evidence what exactly are we discussing here other then you have a problem with a player and have no evidence of anyone breaking rules or abusing?

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

As I stated, I'm not appealing because I didn't like the action taken.
There was no action taken.

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Orenst, Stuvi and I all acknowledged they took IC action for something that happened outside the game - if that's not a description of Metagaming, then I don't know what metagaming even is.

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Again, you have no proof. If you have proof post it if not this is irrelevant.

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I mean, if you want to categorise my information as "not proof" I'm not really sure what I can do about that.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.