Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: The Netherlands Civilgamers.com
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:168422098
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Bart Mob

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Aaron

Reason for Report: How he handels with Ban appeals
Time of Occurrence: 22 10 17 - 23 10 17 - 24 10 17
Evidence to support your claim: so he automaticly closes the ban appeal because he knows he is wrong and wont even go in discussion with me because he know he is going to lose. his arguments are bullshit why he locks my threads. i have the feeling he doesnt even read it. He also banned me without making a sit so i can explain my side. he never is aod he only warns when he sees it.
Additional members involved/witnessing: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/ban-appeal.6015/#post-34195
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/ban-appeal.5996/

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

When you break rules very clearly in front of two staff members, a sit isn't needed. It's a courtesy. I attempted to extend that courtesy as well by stopping you and freezing you for a conversation. When I first pulled up to the scene you were saying things like "kys aaron" multiple times. Being a cadet saying this to a sergeant was FailRP. You then proceeded to steal the police car and drive down the road. I flew over to you, stopped the vehicle with my physgun and then removed the vehicle so you would stop trying to avoid me. When you were removed from the vehicle you proceeded to run around in circles and jump around to avoid being caught. You then said that I was trying to rape you with my physgun. Clearly you knew what I was doing and that I was a staff member, and you had no intention to RP properly on the server.

At no point during your appeals did you make a claim that you were a) Regretful for breaking said rules, or b) Planned to follow the rules in the future. - This is exactly what we look for in appeals and not only did you not do them, but you also argued about the ban all together.

All things considered, your ban is very light since you clearly did not intend on playing on the server properly. There are many staff members who would have given much harsher punishments.

Vito

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

no intention to rp
im lvl 18
mechanic lvl 34
and then i have no intention to rp
this is also my first ban and i never had an warning

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined.
Could've been handled differently but if you have an attitude or he has the feeling that you're not going to behave anyway then this behaviour of Aaron is understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.