Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: .ʞǝʌın bɹooʞs :):
Your Steam ID: 76561198138676047
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Kevin Brooks

Admin being reported: @DevulTj

Reason for Report: This all started on December 29, 2018. There was this epidemic of deeds getting removed well before any of the expected date due to some bug. I proceeded to hop on the server and see for my self. It appeared that the same thing has happened to me. I purchased the deed as of December 21, 2018. When I checked back on the 29th it stated: "not owned". If I do the math correctly that is 6 days of the expected 30-day purchas. Then I proceeded to clip a video on playTV and make a refund request. I posted is the same day on the 27and all staff redirected me to DevuTj. I stated I lost two deeds at the time, Business stall #1 and Blue warehouse. Coming to a total of $1,750,000. In the video, I posted it was only me reviewing the Blue warehouse deed and it was denied. So I reposted one only asking for comp for the warehouse deed. This refund request was up from January 3, 2019 until the 26th, almost a month later. Tj replied after I asked Noodles if there was any plan of reviewing it over discord. He stated "You're not getting refunded the entire amount. That'd be ridiculous. You already earned $1m from the property. Also, this bug that you state isn't even proven and the video doesn't show it." Getting comped $1mill would only be a fraction of the amount of money earned from the deed if owned for 30 Days seeing in 8 days I earned $1mill. If the money income would remain steady $1mill every 6 days I would earn close to $5mill but realistically like $3 mill due to the map change. The video clearly shows that shows seeing it was posted as of the December 29th it was nowhere near the projected date of January 20th thus being due to a bug. There is no other way the deed would have been shortened in my power. I'm not sure if you are blinded by something or don't care to even open your eyes you would clearly see something is wrong. I mainly make this report for it to be reviewed other than Tj cause everyone I have spoken to have claimed: "I should be refunded". I don't intend for any repercussion just want some to review this and give an honest opinion. From the looks of it, it's being denied not for the sole fact that its a bug but something within.
Time of Occurrence: December 29, 2018 - January 26, 2019
Evidence to support your claim: SS are taken from this playsTV clip
As seen in the SS the video is December 29th, 2018
This SS the Blue warehouse is no owned clear as can be on the 29th.
Here you can see it is still the 29th and the deed is set to end the 20th of January 2019
Here are both Refund request denied by Tj

Additional members involved/witnessing: Nun

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

The refund guidelines state you can not be refunded for something that you could have had. That's very clear, and you've been denied refund requests in the past because of this.

Exhibit #1, from https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/kevin-brooks-refund-request.16534/
1548538592187.png

Now, let's talk about the whole bug where if you purchased a deed it wouldn't be registered as yours. That's the only bug I was refunding for when the deed's Start Date was longer than the End Date. I also made that very clear in the announcements I made in Discord. Your deed does not state this in the slightest.

I do see that your deed was no longer in your possession, definitely. I think that's due to how the system is differentiating year values - but as I stated previously you're not going to be refunded $1,250,000 and due to your attitude since then - I really don't think that you even deserve it.

This is the attitude you've been portraying since I denied your refund request.
1548538829495.png
1548538864418.png

Quite frankly, you've already breached Rule 13 (on the Community Rules thread) - a rule that has been in motion for a long time now. I'm not going to act on it, but I think you should know the way you're behaving and the very impulsive staff report gives yourself a bad outlook.

I'm not sure if you are blinded by something or don't care to even open your eyes you would clearly see something is wrong.

I'll just choose to ignore that in the thread where you're trying to state I'm doing something against community guidelines.

If you want to receive a pro-rated refund on your deed so you're at least even, that's fine. Make another refund request and tag me in it. You'll receive $250,000 only.

Reactions: PMX

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Seems like a fair consideration by @DevulTj . Concluded.