Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: lul
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123736760
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Alex Herrera

Admin being reported: (@Gamz)

Reason for Report: Improperly dealing / knowing the rules when in an admin sit and when showed the rule in OOC he proceeds to blacklist us from OOC.
Time of Occurrence: 4:52 AM
Evidence to support your claim:

In the Hostage situation where we had Hostages an officer decides to bomb rush us and not negotiate
when we got the situation to be put in a sit the admin claimed "there was no rules being broken that none of the hostages were killed"
when in the situation my first intention was to report it as the situation was that the rules were already broken there's no need to kill the hostages.

Rule: [5.2] Police Department
[5.2.1] General Police Department Rules
14. In a hostage situation, you are obligated to value the life of the hostage and begin negotiations. A superior officer/lead negotiator may, however, call off negotiations at any time if it is deemed necessary.

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Police were attempting negotiations until they realized that you and your team were extremely underarmed. You only had 2 pistols and a machete. The police seized their chance after discussing their plan and were successful. None of the hostages died and all of the criminals were killed and detained. I told you this multiple times in the sit and you just didn't get it. I then teleported you back after the sit and your friend starts calling me a retard and that the police didn't follow the rules.

The reason you were blacklisted from OOC is because after everything had already been dealt with, you and your friend both posted the rule in OOC for whatever reason, thinking it would accomplish something, after I already told you multiple times in the sit on why no rules were broken. This is why you were both blacklisted from OOC.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There were a total of four of us and just because we have pistols doesn't give the one officer who rushed vault the right to shoot us all down as it is very unrealistic and isn't even close to a RP situation which is the main reason to me even wanting to stream on the server as the accomplice of the situation who called you a "retard" who I just met today that was involved in the situation is between you and him.

I posted the Rule in OOC to direct you in an easier way to show the rule which shouldn't be a problem at all since it's Out of character and is meant for those kinds of things.

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

There were 4 of you but only 3 of you had weapons. The police's strategy was to overpower you with their assault rifles versus your 2 pistols and machete. It clearly worked considering none of the hostages died.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

That's beside the point guns or not we can have one machete for all it matters the police are obligated to value the life of the hostage
meaning they broke Rule 14 under General Police Department Rules

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

They were valuing the life of the hostages. They were confident enough in their plan to execute an attack on you with all of the hostages surviving and it worked.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As per the rules, the police department is forced to start negotiations with the bank robbers everytime there are hostages involved and that took place during this situation, according to Gamz and Swift.

That said, the police force can only call negotiations off with a valid reason. Regardless of the weapons being used by the bank robbers, they always need to make sure they are valuing the hostages lives, as per the rules.

On a different perspective, if the person who started to shoot the bank hostages disrespected a supervisor's orders and rushed in while negotiations were still taking place, he should have been punished accordingly for corruption.

The evidence that were provided are not sufficient to prove the police didnt negotiate or that the negotiations were called off for an invalid reason.

Report closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.