INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: INSTALL_GAY.EXE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:418694478
Character Name: Jesse Michael

Admin/Moderator: @gm1003

I was VDM'd on a pedestrian crossing outside of the Paralake bank, the user driving was doing so erratically and with more speed than the limit. The rules state that all U.S. traffic laws should be obeyed, so giving way or at the very least, slowing down at pedestrian crossings should be the case. I reported the incident and the claiming Moderator was gm1003. My first thought was that i was hit on the sidewalk, that is how far i thought i had gotten, however gm1003 informs me that it was in the middle of the road, that was fine, i accept that, but regardless, i was on the pedestrian crossing and i corrected myself. gm1003's response is "crosswalk =/= sidewalk, watch your surroundings". I check my surroundings, but when someone is speeding and driving erraticly in a small area of road, knowing my surroundings does very little. So regardless of what i had to say about the incident, gm1003 seemed determined to consider himself right, either way. I say that it was pure Fail Driving, not in character reckless driving, there was no need for reckless driving at this point and if there was, gm1003 didn’t even consider to talk the driver. My report was closed, end of story.

Time Of Occurence:
Australian Eastern Daylight Time
Tasmania (GMT+11)
Wednesday, 23 January 2019, 7:30pm

Witness: There was one SWAT guy who witnessed it, which i told gm1003 about, but still did not consider asking that user, but i am unsure of who it was.

Attachments

• 20190123190733_1.jpg
    20190123190733_1.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 27

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I also understand that it is impossible to determine whether or not the driver of the vehicle was Fail Driving or In-Character reckless driving, without video evidence. I think that the other side of the story should have been gotten from the driver during a sit.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @INSTALL_GAY.EXE

When you first created your report, you asked me to investigate whether you were a victim of VDM. As such, I teleported to your location and determined that you died in the middle of the road. It does not matter that your corspe was on the sidewalk, when I use the teleport command I travel to your last location before death.
https://streamable.com/4zfdt

After I ruled out VDM, and since that was the only rulebreak you brought up, I did in fact close your report and gladly answered your concerns through PM’s.
DC4AFE02-B26E-47E3-82BF-E81835E55649.jpeg

I later put out an announcement that I am about to leave the server unstaffed, moments later you PM me and change your story to now claiming faildriving. If you want to claim another rule violation you do not do so through PM’s, you do so by creating another report. Instead, you kept challenging my verdict on a previous report.
1548240633655.png
1548240722868.png

There was no faildriving as I was no clipping above the intersection and did a quick scan around the area you died and didn’t determine anyone doing such a thing.

About the reckless driving and vehicular manslaughter. Staff is instructed to only interrupt roleplay when a rulebreak occurs. Reckless driving and vehicular manslaughter is not against server rules, it’s the responsibility of the bystanders around you to call the appropriate roleplay groups like the police or EMS.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was VDM'd on a pedestrian crossing outside of the Paralake bank, the user driving was doing so erratically and with more speed than the limit.

Fail Driving - The process of having no regard to any roleplay when in a vehicle, be it slamming into most if not all objects purposely.

The person that killed you was recklessly driving as per what you described.
About the reckless driving and vehicular manslaughter. Staff is instructed to only interrupt roleplay when a rulebreak occurs. Reckless driving and vehicular manslaughter is not against server rules, it’s the responsibility of the bystanders around you to call the appropriate roleplay groups like the police or EMS.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.