Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Administrative Abuse Report

Your Steam Name:
WalkersSv
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:424442388
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Henry Rick

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Hazza

Reason for Report:
Received a warning point for RDM
Time of Occurrence:18/02/18
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

This was totally unfair. I had a guy at knifepoint at the tavern his friend, without warning started shooting me so I turned around and stabbed the guy had at knifepoint. I received a warning point for RDM.I do not see how this was RDM when I killed the person I had at knifepoint after being shot. I got banned for 18 Hours for receiving 'Too Many Warning points'. Because of this, I may loose the opportunity to be staff as it doesn't look very good on my record having a warning point that shouldn't even be there.

Henry Rick

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Side Note - I left this a couple of days then realised that maybe I shouldn't have recived the Warning.

Franklin Goliath

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

D

Deleted member 902

Hi Henry,

It was decided that you did indeed RDM here, there was no need to kill Aziel, Yes you was being shot at but you can see in the video you are far away from Aziel. Then while being shot at even though Aziel is being complaint you stab him. Again you were banned from too many warning points not from me.

Not only this you was not even close to aziel before you stabbed him you crouched to avoid gun fire up against the wall. You were then told to go away when you had a gun being fired at you yet you just decided to in a sense "kill your self" at the same time as killing Aziel you had no value for either Aziels life or your own.

I would also like to point out that you did not do any /me in this situation you just said hands up didn't say puts knife to neck or anything.

A further point to point out why have you lowered the volume to nothing when your talking yet higher the volume towards the end of the video ?

I would also like to point out that on my behalf I did have another staff member look at the video I was given which is not the video displayed above, a video from Aziel. Which we both came to the same conclusion that killing Aziel wasn't needed.

I am sorry that you "may have lost the ability to become staff" but I have to be fair. Not only this may I point that becoming a staff member is about who you are, how you act, what you have done. This is in the past now you have a chance to change so your opportunity is not lost.

Regards,
Hazza

Henry Rick

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I still think the situation should have been looked at in more detail.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

From the provided footage of yours the situation was correctly dealt with and no abuse can be seen. There was absolutely no reason to kill Aziel as he was unarmed and surrendered and did not attempt to counter you in any way.

Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.