Postal

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Postal
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8594974
Your Character Name Sean Richardson

Admin being reported: @Lola Meid

Reason for Report: Exaggeration and extending a ban with a false allegation "harassment"
Time of Occurrence: 2:40 PM 22 August
Evidence to support your claim: https://monolithservers.com/forums/conversations/insane-in-the-membrane.1097/
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/ban-appeal.4368/ increased ban in my appeal
Additional members involved/witnessing: Just me and her

I give her some critique over her saying I have to apologise to her before she can take me seriously over a ban aswell with her being abit mad with me in the ban appeal and also criticised her as you can see in the convo on how she takes little problems and makes them into big problems i.e a 3 day ban for simply rejoinning to avoid a cop abusing his job

She responds with an increased ban with the reason of "harassment" and which is simply not true as I have only sent her this only convo once and added her on steam to talk about the ban the previous day

I do not know why she responded so badly and give me an increased ban over an allegation which I have not done, I've sent her a 2 more pms on why she extended my ban and give me an untruth allegation and never replied so I started to talk to several community admins instead to avoid more problems, I sent @Stuvi a convo with a short sentence and waited a few days to no reponse so I sent @Dirty Harry a convo sometime after and did the same and he finally responds with a message from Lola that she doesn't want to talk about it and I wanted it sorted out so I have no other choice but to post this thread

I have no other idea on why she has banned me for harassment as I wasn't even during or before that harassing her at all

Thank you

Last edited:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

a 3 day ban for simply rejoinning to avoid a cop abusing his job
FYI: DC or reconnect to avoid RP is usually a week ban so you got off light.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

1. You repeatedly talked on steam to me when I've warned you that I have other things to do after I explained to you what to do.
2. In your ban appeal you showed no remorse, no reason for me to unban you.
3. You were stupid enough to send me a PM on the forums with slander/constant questions that has been answered before.
4. Nothing I did here is against the rules, so a staff report is useless in this matter.

No reason for me to help you. It could've been avoided if you showed remorse and would stop bothering me with things I've already answered to.

Postal

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

1. You repeatedly talked on steam to me when I've warned you that I have other things to do after I explained to you what to do.
2. In your ban appeal you showed no remorse, no reason for me to unban you.
3. You were stupid enough to send me a PM on the forums with slander/constant questions that has been answered before.
4. Nothing I did here is against the rules, so a staff report is useless in this matter.

No reason for me to help you. It could've been avoided if you showed remorse and would stop bothering me with things I've already answered to.

I don't remember you warning me at all, you told me after we had it out not to speak about any of it until you looked at the ban appeal, you could of clearly replied me back on steam after you looked at the appeal instead of removing me and yes i was maybe offline cus i went to bed but you can still send messages which i'll receive and you could of given me a quick reply on the convo instead of banning me for "harassment" which is plain bullshit as i was never harassing you in the first place and as far as i can tell there is no ingame rule or forum rule where i can not send you a convo about a ban or anything that labels it as harassment

maybe if i sent you a pm about the ban like a month later yeah but that still isn't harassment that would be more towards pestering
if i was harassing you i would of been talking to you non stop and spamming you with forum pms for days/weeks which i have not been doing at all, i added you once and talked to you on steam for a few minutes then i sent you 1 convo the day after how that is classed as harassment to you i do not understand

and telling me that i showed no "remorse so you stay banned" is very misleading, if i didn't care about the ban i wouldn't of done an appeal in the first place or even bothered to look through you on steam to add you and talk about the ban

and ofc i broke a rule and got banned for it and my appeal got denied, i accept that but i do not accept you responding with hostilty over a critique/criticism handling an appeal with an increased ban on a reason or rule which i did not break or do so

i never harassed you

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I don't remember you warning me at all, you told me after we had it out not to speak about any of it until you looked at the ban appeal, you could of clearly replied me back on steam after you looked at the appeal instead of removing me and yes i was maybe offline cus i went to bed but you can still send messages which i'll receive and you could of given me a quick reply on the convo instead of banning me for "harassment" which is plain bullshit as i was never harassing you in the first place and as far as i can tell there is no ingame rule or forum rule where i can not send you a convo about a ban or anything that labels it as harassment

maybe if i sent you a pm about the ban like a month later yeah but that still isn't harassment that would be more towards pestering
if i was harassing you i would of been talking to you non stop and spamming you with forum pms for days/weeks which i have not been doing at all, i added you once and talked to you on steam for a few minutes then i sent you 1 convo the day after how that is classed as harassment to you i do not understand

and telling me that i showed no "remorse so you stay banned" is very misleading, if i didn't care about the ban i wouldn't of done an appeal in the first place or even bothered to look through you on steam to add you and talk about the ban

and ofc i broke a rule and got banned for it and my appeal got denied, i accept that but i do not accept you responding with hostilty over a critique/criticism handling an appeal with an increased ban on a reason or rule which i did not break or do so

i never harassed you

I did warn you, not my fault if you cannot grasp anything I say to you. My words were literally: wait for the ban appeal and don't text me as much as there are many reports I am doing right now.

Postal

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

you never warned me during or after that i should not talk to you on the forums or steam about the situation at anytime at all, you told me that you were going to look at my appeal so i left it at that, i have no idea how you even think a forum pm about a situation a day after is harassment and i still don't know why you think me talking to you on a forum counts as harassment

you still haven't given the answer on why you have extended my ban and labeled it as "harassment" which is a lie when i have never said anything intimidating or demeaning or did anything what i described on my previous statements to you or about you as i have only talked to you for only a few minutes on steam
i'm not entirely happy with my ban being extended for harassment with no proof at all and is a total lie

i just don't understand you

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Lol, it's like you're completely ignoring my messages. I'm saying it once and last: You won't stop asking questions about something I already clearly gave answer to. You did not stop messaging me on steam and then continued to take it to the forums. That's harassment. I don't care whether you sent me 1 message on the forums, I've told you to stop yet you cannot listen. I have warned you multiple times, so stop bullshitting. This is over and done with because not only me, but others, have told you that the ban is not exaggerated. It's your own fault that it got extended.

Now stop wasting my time thanks.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.