jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: jeppe
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100609521
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Adrian Williams

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Lord Toaster

Reason for Report: Got gun-blacklisted for copbaiting. apparently doing constant crimes (pd raid, bank raid, muggings, house raids, car thefts etc) is considered cop-baiting, dont know how to explain this or defend myself (which i never got the chance to do before i was blacklisted) since this is all i know of the reasoning behind the blacklisting, no joke.

edit: biggest reason for this report is the way toast handled the sit and how he never even gave me a chance to defend myself after accusing me of 2 hours of copbaiting

Time of Occurrence: 2018-11-15 (19:40 UTC+01)
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Luvbunny

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there.

I was involved in the situation that lead to your blacklist. Despite your claims the blacklist wasnt actually due to cop baiting. The only thing that was mentioned in regards to cop baiting is that it was it was noticed by staff that you were constantly having a cop baiting behaviour troughout the day. This was due to constant stealing of copcars, cop related deathmatch, multiple sits with you regarding cop related kills of yours, all of that very unexpectional behaviour of a single player.

The administrative situation was about you randomly shooting an officerm, me, in this case.
I've responded to a standart police call asking patroling officer to check out the curch, no further information provided.
I arrived to see a downed officer. After having searched the front of the church for a possible criminal that has caused the death. I didn't find anyone, so ive decided to focus on reviving meassures and calling in the EMS in order to get the officer revived.

At this point, where i was standing by the downed officers, attempting to radio in an EMS, with not weapon out i might add, i was shot at by you, and killed. The distance was about 80 - 120 meters.

At this point i didnt know that you were there, that you were wanted or that you were being pursuited.

Your excuse was, that you were apparently being chased by the police, therefore you have the right to engange on any cop you say.
However, due to the rules, you wouldnt be allowed to engage on any officer, especially since in this case I didnt see, or even know about your existance.
You may not kill police officers unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so. These could include, but is not limited to, visibly carrying illegal weapons or visibly performing an illegal activity. These reasons depend on the context. If police are attempting to initiate an arrest on you while you are carrying hidden illegal items in your inventory, that is a valid reason to kill them.
You engaged on an officer without me trying to conduct an arrest on you (Explination above) nor with you having visibly carrying an illegal weapon (Not visible because you were not being able to be spotted by me nor did i even spot you at all).

You were blacklisted on the basis of that.

As for the accusation against Toaster for not letting you defend yourself:
You had plent of time to explain yourself which you did. You did explain yourself multiple times.

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You looked at me with your gun out in your hands as we both ran behind our own corners of the church, you ran straight towards me and as i was recently in a shootout, i had my gun in my hands and i took you as you where looking for me (with lethal action). No other situation was happening in the area as there was literally nobody else (i know this because i ran around the place multiple times during the first shootout). A standard police call to "check out the church", really? The cop who radioed in was the cop who i shot right before you arrived and he was in a pursuit after me since me and Anthony stole some dudes car (which this cop witnessed), the blue subaru that one of the LT's made code-red since i hit that LT outside hospital with the car. During this whole situation, i was also wanted may i add.

Edit: And this report was made because your sit was poorly made as i clearly where mixed in what i was being punished for, here you are saying that i RDM'd you, but Toast said i've been cop-baiting for the whole day.

Last edited:

Lord Toaster

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Like we said during the sit he only went there to checkout a call out by another officer in no way did he ever attempt to engage on you or attempt to actively arrest you. On another note me and luvbunny both agreed that all of the situations you were involved in somehow involved police we felt as you were purposely provoking them so you can kill them and we considered this cop baiting.

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

So you blacklist me because you felt like i was cop-baiting? I had literally 0 intentions of being chased by police, me and Anthony tried to kill you guys because you wouldn't stop chasing us all day (me and Anthony never died during these situations). And the fact that you don't let me discuss the cop-bait matter was bad, i even tried to talk to you but you blatantly ignored me when dropping me of the roof.

Like we said during the sit he only went there to checkout a call out by another officer in no way did he ever attempt to engage on you or attempt to actively arrest you.

So actively pursuing me to the church doesn't mean he tries to arrest me? Where he jumps out of his car with his P99 drawn trying to shoot me....?

4c97f6027818de41fef7e675c3b69e38.jpg

What i believe is going on here is that this cop radio'd in where the stolen car was and Luvbunny was on his way here but he arrived to late to the scene. Probably mad over all the times me and Anthony been killing cops during the day that they got so pissed and tried to punish us/me in any possible way. I mean, Toast does a pretty sloppy sit, doesn't listen to what i have to say, all of a sudden I'm copbaiting as well and then boom, blacklisted and dropped from sit.... things are adding up.

Last edited:

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It wasn't a feeling, it was a fact based on your behaviour.

I did not actively pursue you. Your presence was absolutely unknown to me. What the other officer did was a mystery, he didn't call anything in himself. The radio call was created by another officer that seemingly had no idea about the entire thing and just noticed something odd there.

I refuse the accusation of attempting to punish you for anything because of a grunge. As i was saying, i had to deal with you administratively before. The fact that the car was apparently stolen was unknown to me aswell until now.

To sum it up:

I respond, see an officer, try to call EMS. I have no idea about anyone being in the area or what he was doing. You saw that by me staying around the officers without a weapon, not moving. Again - At no point did i notice anyone related to the thing, nor did i chase anyone. That is clearly seen by me staying with the officer, gun put away. I even radiod in no that no suspects were around.

You then proceeded to 'snipe' across the map.
You then tried to justify this kill on sight behaviour.

You had the chance to explain yourself and it was taken into consideration. A sit can't go on forever.

You are assuming things and mix events to create a story that fits your agenda, however, you were the one that was constantly involved in law enforcement killing events, some of them unrulefull.

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I was at church defending myself from cops trying to kill me, you show up seconds later with other agendas that I have no idea of but I took u as another cop trying to kill me since u had ur gun out and u ran straight towards the church, u die and then accuse me of RDM because I didn’t know u where there for other reasons, simple misunderstanding but nothing that is going against server rules, I defend myself during the sit, nobody comes up with a conclusion, toast flies away for some reason and then comes back saying I’m blacklisted for cop-baiting, doesn’t give me a chance to defend myself on those accusations what so ever and the just ends the sit by flying me down fro the roof.
And i completely get your POV about how u feel like being RDM’d but how the acutal f*ck am i supposed to know ur not trying to kill me, like every other cop that was online at the time

And this about u being there for other reasons is just complete bullshit from my POV, since the whole time I was around church (about 5 minutes or so) there was not a single cop that wasn’t chasing me and literally no other civilians. And don’t claim I sniped u across the map dude, I was on the other side of the church... like wtf??

Last edited:

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You clearly saw i wasn't after you, didn't know about you or even noticed you by me staying at the officers location unarmed.

You have proved trough your trigger happy behavior that this case was in fact no misunderstanding but an act of intended violence (One guy chased me so ill kill all of them on sight.).

All i know is that suddenly, out of nowhere, i get shot at, killed.

Lord Toaster has dealt with the sit accordingly. I deny the statement that he just flew off. You had plenty time to defend yourself, and you did. Toaster did everything right from my point of view.

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

turning into 2 different stories just like the sit where nobody listened, still im blacklisted and no evidence what so ever have been provided against me, explain that

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'd like to see some evidence from your end @jeppe, I cannot see anything nor conduct anything out of that picture you've showed me.

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I'd like to see some evidence from your end @jeppe, I cannot see anything nor conduct anything out of that picture you've showed me.
i got some screenshots from the sit ill try to dig up

edit: cant find any evidence, just deny the report

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, in the future try to provide some evidence so I can judge it. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.