Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Administrative Abuse Report Format

Your Steam Name: Zynthax
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75217920
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Rafael Viloria

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Eldar987

Reason for Report: Not giving me the opportunity to defend myself in a sit WHIT EVIDENCE - Basing in "suspicious" for placing a warning point
Time of Occurrence: 11:10pm - GTM-5
Evidence to support your claim: Ask the guys that reported me for "false arrest" what evidence they had for making me get a warn - idk who are they tbh.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1565270437
Additional members involved/witnessing: I don't know the name of the people that reported me - @ArcticSalad (he handled the sit on first)

I'm going to explain the full situation since it started because these guys actually were lying on the face of ArticSalad and me at the start of the sit for making me get a warning point:

I was patrolling around as a detective and I was about to do a traffic stop on a pink/purple camo Honda TypeR since it was driving kind of crazy, I stopped the guys and they went out from their car, whatever, they put me under gunpoint at the parking lot of supermarket and I complied, they told me to follow them until they took me near the Cloth Store next to supermarket and they told me that I was going to get unziptied and i was going to run otherwise, they kill me (I had the plates of this car before the traffic stop was issued) so I complied to go back to my cruiser and get away, I followed them a lil bit to try to arrest them but I couldn't so I promised myself to arrest them as soon as I see that car and those guys around again, which happened (They didn't have masks, I recognized the car, and the guys that were inside of it because of their faces, the cloths that they were wearing and the voices, basically i had the full description of them.) So i arrested them and put them on jails. (I said the exact same thing on the sit)
They reported me and i was taken to a sit, whit ArticSalad at first, I explained him what happened and these guys started to say that they had mask on, ArticSalad checked in logs, and he checked that they were lying, then we were discussing the situation until Eldar came (I guess he was listening to everything, that's his work, supervising mods...) Eldar asked him to have a word and of course, artic complied and they had their word - After that Eldar came to us and told me some stuff, we were discussing a lil bit and i got pretty annoyed (Apologies) and he asked me how i knew it was them and i told him that i had their plates and the character description, he told me some stuff that i don't remember and after that he told me that i was going to get a warning point for FailRP because i "false arrested" them. As soon as I received the warning point, I took the pic of the computer in the car, which is above

Last edited:

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

So, why did you tell me the following in the sit rather than what you typed here:

"They kidnapped me, I knew the vehicle so I looked up the plates and confirmed it was them."

I then asked you: "If you ran the plates to confirm it was them what were their names."

You then said: "I don't remember, TP me to my cruiser so I can look it up."

Neither one of their names were "Trey Hoodini."

You never knew their names in the first place, how would running their names confirm your suspicion? The vehicle was stolen and a significant amount of time had passed. My point was that you did not investigate it correctly at all. You ran the plates, used the name that wasn't even either of them to initiate an arrest. It was poor/fail RP from a detective that is why it was a minor punishment. Now keep in mind, this is what you told ME in the sit, not what you told Arctic earlier on.

ArcticSalad

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Zynthax,
There is just one thing I wanted to clear up regarding your explanation here of what occurred. You are claiming that the two that reported you were lying to me about having masks on when they took you at gunpoint, and that is not exactly the case. One of them thought he might have had his mask equipped but was ultimately unsure and told me exactly that. I checked the logs and confirmed that neither of them were wearing masks at the time. I certainly wouldn't consider this lying to me.

Thanks,
ArcticSalad

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So, why did you tell me the following in the sit rather than what you typed here:

"They kidnapped me, I knew the vehicle so I looked up the plates and confirmed it was them."

I then asked you: "If you ran the plates to confirm it was them what were their names."

You then said: "I don't remember, TP me to my cruiser so I can look it up."

Neither one of their names were "Trey Hoodini."

You never knew their names in the first place, how would running their names confirm your suspicion? The vehicle was stolen and a significant amount of time had passed. My point was that you did not investigate it correctly at all. You ran the plates, used the name that wasn't even either of them to initiate an arrest. It was poor/fail RP from a detective that is why it was a minor punishment. Now keep in mind, this is what you told ME in the sit, not what you told Arctic earlier on.

Anyways, let's forget about the plates thing for a moment: have you thought about the fact that they didn't have masks and I could have the complete description of their clothes and faces... Is that poor RP for you?... like recognizing somebody for their physical facts like the voice, the face or the clothes are poor RP?

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Zynthax,
There is just one thing I wanted to clear up regarding your explanation here of what occurred. You are claiming that the two that reported you were lying to me about having masks on when they took you at gunpoint, and that is not exactly the case. One of them thought he might have had his mask equipped but was ultimately unsure and told me exactly that. I checked the logs and confirmed that neither of them were wearing masks at the time. I certainly wouldn't consider this lying to me.

Thanks,
ArcticSalad
I don't know what happened when you handled the sit at jails, but they were without cuffs, and whit a mask on that they didn't have before, while and after y arrested him, did you uncuff them before bringing me, or even before bringing them to the roof of TH?, if you did, that opens this possibility: he put that mask on before you bring him for lying into the sit

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Also, as I said in the report, I recognized the car that they had in the other traffic stop that an officer was doing (no more than 3 minutes after me being released, probably less than 2 mins)... Do you think that they actually changed car, you are the one that is saying that a considerable amount of time passed between the two traffic stops, which is not true because I saw them whit my own eyes going towards the highway, literally no more than 1 minute after that they were stopped by another cop.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Anyways, let's forget about the plates thing for a moment: have you thought about the fact that they didn't have masks and I could have the complete description of their clothes and faces... Is that poor RP for you?... like recognizing somebody for their physical facts like the voice, the face or the clothes are poor RP?

No, that's perfectly fine. You weren't punished for that. I don't think you are understanding or understood what my point was rather.

You know who they are because they robbed you, I 100% understand and agree with you that is perfectly fine. The reason you were given a warning point was because when I asked you how you knew them. You told me "I ran the plates saw the name and knew it was them." the critical flaws there as follows:

1. You never knew their names to begin with.
2. You didn't know if it was their car or not. If you had the plates and had ran it previously, why did you have no idea when I asked you about it?
3. You initiated the arrest without any investigation what-so-ever.
4. In the sit, your best defense you gave me was the plate argument not that you followed them and found them minutes later. You then demanded I TP you to a cruiser so you could "Remember".

The issue here I believe to be communication, you did not tell ME the situation in full when I asked you to reexplain the situation, you gave me a very very tiny snippet of the story and stuck to it as definitive evidence then argued with me and the people accusing you when I told you there was no way you could have known their names to identify them. This whole thing could have been avoided if you just would have followed my instructions. Do you understand why I issued the punishment now?

Last edited:

ArcticSalad

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know what happened when you handled the sit at jails, but they were without cuffs, and whit a mask on that they didn't have before, while and after y arrested him, did you uncuff them before bringing me, or even before bringing them to the roof of TH?, if you did, that opens this possibility: he put that mask on before you bring him for lying into the sit
He equipped his mask in between getting out of jail and being brought into the sit. He then unequipped it part way through the sit. However as I already mentioned, I am not convinced that his intentions were to lie to me, or at the very least he decided to not carry through with it, and thus he received no warning nor punishment for it.

ArcticSalad

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

No, that's perfectly fine. You weren't punished for that. I don't think you are understanding or understood what my point was rather.

You know who they are because they robbed you, I 100% understand and agree with you that is perfectly fine. The reason you were given a warning point was because when I asked you how you knew them. You told me "I ran the plates saw the name and knew it was them." the critical flaws there as follows:

1. You never knew their names to begin with.
2. You didn't know if it was their car or not. If you had the plates and had ran it previously, why did you have no idea when I asked you about it?
3. You initiated the arrest without any investigation what-so-ever.
4. In the sit, your best defense you gave me was the plate argument not that you followed them and found them minutes later. You then demanded I TP you to a cruiser so you could "Remember".

The issue here I believe to be communication, you did not tell ME the situation in full when I asked you to reexplain the situation, you gave me a very very tiny snippet of the story and stuck to it as definitive evidence then argued with me and the people accusing you when I told you there was no way you could have known their names to identify them. This whole thing could have been avoided if you just would have followed my instructions.

Now, I got your point. I never knew the name, this is going to sound stupid, but I think I confused car whit name. Sorry, sometimes I mess whit English and I don't get the ideas about the things that people tell me

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Now, I got your point. I never knew the name, this is going to sound stupid, but I think I confused car whit name. Sorry, sometimes I mess whit English and I don't get the ideas about the things that people tell me
I'm no, I'm not trying to lie to you whit a cheap excuse, I think that I messed around and created misunderstood

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

See, that makes a lot more sense!

No worries, I completely understand being unfamiliar with the craziness of the English language. I'm not trying to be harsh or unfair, I have to make decisions based on the information I am given from both parties and our logs.

We want everyone to enjoy their time on Monolith, if you are having some difficulties explaining something (Especially when talking to Staff) just ask for some time so you can figure out how to explain yourself in a confident way. We are here to help you, not to hurt you and are always willing to accommodate assistance for someone who is struggling.

Thank you for acknolwedging that you made an error, accountability goes a long way. I will leave a note for a Senior Admin to remove your warning point the next time you are on the server.

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

See, that makes a lot more sense!

No worries, I completely understand being unfamiliar with the craziness of the English language. I'm not trying to be harsh or unfair, I have to make decisions based on the information I am given from both parties and our logs.

We want everyone to enjoy their time on Monolith, if you are having some difficulties explaining something (Especially when talking to Staff) just ask for some time so you can figure out how to explain yourself in a confident way. We are here to help you, not to hurt you and are always willing to accommodate assistance for someone who is struggling.

Thank you for acknolwedging that you made an error, accountability goes a long way. I will leave a note for a Senior Admin to remove your warning point the next time you are on the server.
Thanks you :)

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, it seems you both have worked this out and the WP will be removed soon if it hasn't already, contact a SA+ when you are on the server and show them this thread to get it removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.