Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ELIASS*#*
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:151602163
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Daevy Vangeel

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Eldar987

Reason for Report: Pure laziness, showing no commitment and being unhelpfulness (in my opinion)

Time of Occurrence: Midnight (CET)

Evidence to support your claim: Basically what happened is i was doing some cocaine and at almost the last step of the process you need to deploy a jerry can.
While i deployed my jerry can to finish my batch of cocaine the jerry can fell through the map.
So as a casual player i make a report and wait till it is being responded too so i continue with another batch of cocaine.
After it being almost 5 minutes i check on the report menu and notice that i dont have an open report anymore so i check my "handled report" and see that it is closed without a reply or explanation (evidence 1:

ingnorance 1.png

so after it being 5-7 minutes i make another report with the same reason just a little bit reworded.
while still continuing my batch of cocaine i notice that my report has been closed again with a reply this time saying "make a refund request if you have proof" (evidence 2:

ingnorance 2.png

but me knowing what the price of a new jerry can is (around 500$) i know that this is not worth the refund request as it will be denied anyways and for me it is more the point of that at this point a drug item is in use even though i cannot use it.
So i retry with another report asking if there can be a little efford shown to try to get it and i just get a blattant "No" (evidence 3:

ignorance 3.png

Iam not accusing but in my opinion this is just showing laziness and no commitment and i would just like to know what the reason for this response and unhelpfulness is.
ELIASS.

Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Laziness and no commitment?

We have three staff available for a World Holiday. Those three staff are managing 90+ people, we have reports coming in on a moment by moment basis. I told you to make a refund request. Your request (This is going to sound harsh) is not as important when there is a bank raid, PD raid and numerous RDM reports. I'm sorry we could not get to your report, I offered a secondary solution, you chose to report again and again. All I have to say on the matter

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Laziness maybe wasnt the right word to use in this situation, i do understand that there is a little amount of staff on and that it is hard to keep track of all the reports and that their are priority reports that come first but to just close my first report without explanation just doesnt really seems any good in my eyes and to blattantly say "no" on the last report just makes me think that there is "no efford" (as i cant really come up with something different) being shown to a player with a small problem.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Laziness maybe wasnt the right word to use in this situation, i do understand that there is a little amount of staff on and that it is hard to keep track of all the reports and that thir are priority reports that com first but to just close my first report without explanation just doesnt really seems any good in my eyes and to blattantly say "no" on the last report just makes me think that there is "no efford" as i cant really com up wth someng different being shown to a player with a small problem.

Yes, after reporting twice and being denied both times. The third report got you a solid "No." It's abuse of the report system. As stated, there was no real prioritization as reports are quite literally coming in every 15 seconds for major issues. Your problem could EASILY be resolved by a refund request. You could have made one and tagged me in it stating I told you to make one and I'd have verified it. You have to understand that staff are EXTREMELY busy and overwhelmed today. It is the nature of the current time of year.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The first report should not have been closed without an answer and Eldar should have been more careful with that. It is always important to state the reason as to why a report is being closed so that the player can understand in order to improve. That said, Eldar ended up on stating that reason when you opened the second report in which he told you to make a refund request.

Once that was said, there was no need to make another report on the matter. You could have simply talked to him through PMs asking for more info on his reply to the second report as he had already decided on the other report.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.