Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: The Romanian Guy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114806014
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Ethan Andreas

Admin being reported: ELIASS

Reason for Report: Basically it first started when I saw a guy In a Blue/ Yellow Dodge Charger and I said it was ugly so the guy who owned the car started following me which I was with my friend Your Mom around the map. Until i stopped at the Car Dealership than I told him to stop following me as a warning than I told him to go away and he did'nt leave. So i got out of my car and talked with him and he brought out a machette which i got scared of so when he was'nt looking at me. He was looking at my car and away from me with his machette to break the wheel so I pulled out a gun. Told him to put your hands up and somehow I ended up getting closer to him so he could step away from my car when I had my gun out. And when he was'nt looking at me and he than looked at me with the machette in his hand pretty close to me so I shot him since I was scared that he was going to kill me he also broke everyone elses car tire. Than I saw a admins physic gun invisible so I unequiped my gun so I don't make the admin think I was going to kill him and it was ELIASS and he became uninvisible to give the other guy his machette back and respawn him and than he told me "Why did you RDM him?" and I told him I did'nt because he was close to me with a machette so I thought that gives me the right to shoot him because I thought he was going to kill me at that time he was alive in game. Than he brought me and the guy with the machette in a sit than he told me " You Combat Logged since you unequiped your gun in less than 10 minutes" he said to me than I didn't know at the time I aparentally combat logged since I unequiped my gun in less than 10 minutes. Even though I saw him and I didn't want him to think I was going to kill him. Than he said I Fear Rp which I think I didn't than he said I was getting banned for 5 days and told me to read the rules. Then I asked him before I got banned why do you let that guy be a troll to everyone by letting him destroy everyones car tire. Than he banned me without answering the question.
Time of Occurrence: Wednesday November 15, 2017 Around 5:00 to 6:00 pm UTC
Evidence to support your claim: I have no evidence because I figured out I was being banned after ELIASS took me into a admin sit on top of the Car Dealership.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Steam Name: Your Mom http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198260750949/

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am confused that this is a staff report or a ban appeal but hey. about the situation i was watching the man that was doing it and in the rules it doesnt state anything like stabbing tires in my knowledge. the thing is because i was watching the man that was doing it i also saw the situation happen from close by. i first after giving my word that you done wrong and letted you add some stuff that i was intentionally going to ban you for 2 days but after looking over it the second time i found 2 days a little short for the reason that i caught you doing. iam sorry if i didnt answer your last question but i really didnt hear that iam sorry.i dont really see whats wrong with this and like i said in the beginning kind off loos like a ban appeal in my eyes

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

after talking with a higher up we came to the conclusion to unban you from the 5 days so from this time stamp you will be welcome back on the server

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

This situation should definitely have been handled differently, and we have talked to @ELIASS about it.
As stated above, the ban has been removed.

Handled & Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.