Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: CHØP
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51033517
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Blaize Kurosaki

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Gamz

Reason for Report: I got 2-3 warning points for killing a fail rper
Time of Occurrence: 8/10/2018 One of the guys i killed was around 02:49:00 So logs should prove everything I'm gonna say.
Evidence to support your claim: (Recording stopped during purge didn't notice) Logs around that time show that I killed multiple cops and blew up there cars before shooting victim. Basically what happen is 2 cop cars showed up while I had 1 cop zip tied in front of industrial apartments/blue warehouse I proceed to kill them and multiple cop cars arrived I then proceeded to kill them (Atleast 9 frags) over 6 cop cars were on fire and swat eventually arrived as well. But mid way through all that a random civ proceeded to run towards us while we were in an active shootout with the cops (Multiple multiple cops already dead) bodies everywhere and gun fire went on for a good 5 plus minutes so he had no reason to be in the area (Failure to value life)(Failrp) In which point I shot him for running towards an active shootout because he could be a detective because they ninjas out here nowadays and I wouldn't expect a random civ to be trying to go towards an active war. After I eventually die maybe 4-10 minutes after killing the random civ I died and got instantly picked up and taken to the roof and the staff member Gamz max said 8 words the entire sit and said "You cant kill unarmed civilians" and that the guy was allowed to pass through an active shootout to get his car which was apparently behind us. Then warned me and tped me to spawn. I then made a report asking him why didn't the guy get warned for not valuing his life and he basically said the guy was allowed to come into that area and attempt to retrieve his car which seems pretty fail rp seeing as 4 guys are in a shootout with over 10 cops and atleast 6 cop cars are on fire he decided he has to get his car right then? you gotta be kidding me (Guy was also on NLR timer)

Additional members involved/witnessing: Tiz Kurosaki, Dokusei Kurosaki, Jared Ferdinand. All witnesses listed were in the active shootout at some-point (Guy who got me warned also searched my friends body which will be present in logs as well)

Gamz Also said he saw the entire shootout which is why I'm confused.

(Screenshot is logs of me being in an active shootout with the police nothing more nothing less)

Attachments

• 4000_screenshots_20180811033444_1.jpg
    4000_screenshots_20180811033444_1.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I gave you 1 warning point for RDM, because you killed an unarmed civilian who was trying to get his car from the industrial area. He was walking on the side avoiding the combat and you still killed him. Just because there is a shootout happening in a section of the map, doesn't mean you can kill anyone who enters the area.

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I gave you 1 warning point for RDM, because you killed an unarmed civilian who was trying to get his car from the industrial area. He was walking on the side avoiding the combat and you still killed him. He is also the first person you killed in the screenshot you posted.
Danny was in a stolen cop car that pulled up I'm assuming when the first cop cars showed up, is when I first took him out. So pretty much I got warned for killing a failrper/NLR breaker.

-just figured out Danny was actually the guy who was in my base when I got back he had a machete and killed one of the guys inside that's why his death is at 38 instead of 41

Last edited:

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

But 1 warning point isn't even worth making a report over so I should delete buuuuut Second opinion would be nice

suwatto

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I was also apart of the shootout, would like to say that I believe people walking over to a gun fight is FTVL. Should be put into consideration that this wasn't like in the middle of town but at blue warehouse this isn't somewhere you just happen to be walking by they came to watch the fight which isn't valuing their life. It isn't an excuse to kill them all but this would all been avoided if they were valuing their lives.

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I was also apart of the shootout, would like to say that I believe people walking over to a gun fight is FTVL. Should be put into consideration that this wasn't like in the middle of town but at blue warehouse this isn't somewhere you just happen to be walking by they came to watch the fight which isn't valuing their life. It isn't an excuse to kill them all but this would all been avoided if they were valuing their lives.

He wasn't killed in front of the blue warehouse where you were basing. He was on the other side of industrial by the staircase behind the gas station. You can't just kill anyone who enters the industrial area, especially unarmed civilians.

suwatto

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

He wasn't killed in front of the blue warehouse where you were basing. He was on the other side of industrial by the staircase behind the gas station. You can't just kill anyone who enters the industrial area, especially unarmed civilians.
In a real roleplay perspective and I was someone willing to gun down 6 cops I think I would be alright with killing a potential witness. and if I was that citizen I probably wouldn't be sitting their watching 6 cops get gunned down I'd definitely run for my life doing anything possible to get away from the situation

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

he shouldnt have been there i killed him in my base then he came back to a shootout

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

He was also right beside one of my gunman tiz kurosaki who i believe died so he had no point in being on that left side near stairs

TiZ Kurosaki

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

For all they knew the unarmed civ could've been a detective

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This report has already been handled

#Denied

Status