Your Steam Name: Ultera
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90479750
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jared Ferdinand

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @IdoX

Reason for Report: Improper handling of sit
Time of Occurrence: Today
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Karma @hoovy @-DM

Basically what happened is @Karma Kill an org member of mine @hoovy so me and @-DM started a gunfight and killed him avenging our org member. After this gunfight Idox appears and begins to make a sit without reviving all parties to provide discussion and understanding in the sit. In the sit I admit I was being a little difficult but while I was ok with giving the HK up it had been minged I did not trust IdoX randomly appearing to take the gun and not even refund me Kevlar in which I lost due to the stolen gun. I understand that the gun may have been obtained illegitimately but I shouldve been refunded the kevlar I lost as I instead got to keep nothing from the entire ordeal and only lost due to staff interruption in a very shady "sit"

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ultera
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90479750
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jared Ferdinand

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @IdoX

Reason for Report: Improper handling of sit
Time of Occurrence: Today
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Karma @hoovy @-DM

Basically what happened is @Karma Kill an org member of mine @hoovy so me and @-DM started a gunfight and killed him avenging our org member. After this gunfight Idox appears and begins to make a sit without reviving all parties to provide discussion and understanding in the sit. In the sit I admit I was being a little difficult but while I was ok with giving the HK up it had been minged I did not trust IdoX randomly appearing to take the gun and not even refund me Kevlar in which I lost due to the stolen gun. I understand that the gun may have been obtained illegitimately but I shouldve been refunded the kevlar I lost as I instead got to keep nothing from the entire ordeal and only lost due to staff interruption in a very shady "sit"
That Hk was refunded to the owner which was me so don't worry about that

IdoX

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

First, I don't know why you thought it was a sit ( it wasn't ) .
Second, What happened is I claimed a report about a false raid and in this report the reporter lost his gun so I asked you to give it back because the reporter lost his weapon unfairly.
Did you expect me to give a full kevlar to anybody that got damaged by this gun?

Ultera

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First, I don't know why you thought it was a sit ( it wasn't ) .
Second, What happened is I claimed a report about a false raid and in this report the reporter lost his gun so I asked you to give it back because the reporter lost his weapon unfairly.
Did you expect me to give a full kevlar to anybody that got damaged by this gun?
Yes actually I do expect that you should refund the kevlar as if the weapon was illegitimate anything done with it shouldve been voided

hoovy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Karma rdmed me and was given warning point for the rdm because he should not have initiated right away when i said "there are people with guns at park" over radio

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Karma rdmed me and was given warning point for the rdm because he should not have initiated right away when i said "there are people with guns at park" over radio

How is that relevant to this situation?

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

none of this would of happend if you did not rdm me

Correct , but that’s not what this is about it’s a report on the staff member for the way he acted

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

That's not how this works. The roleplay situation was over with and Idox intervened when it ended. The result is unfortunate but he has to take the HK due to him breaking a rule previously - but not in your situation.

Invalid report - therefore denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.