Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Tony
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67020717
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Tony Verducci

Admin being reported: @KillerZebra

Reason for Report: Wrongful void of rp situation/ Poorly handled staff sit
Time of Occurrence: Around 9:15 EST on 10/9/28
Evidence to support your claim: I was in the sit, it was voided. Zebra can confirm. I also talked with Tango and Major Lorne in Discord.
Additional members involved/witnessing: James Gambino, my friend who was in the car with me when the event transpired (Zebra refused to bring him to the sit to support my claim)

What happened: As I had previously explained to Zebra and to Major Lorne and Tango. I was in a situation where someone was shooting at me while I was in a vehicle and I used my vehicle as a weapon and hit him. I took his weapon after killing him. After a short time I was pulled into a sit by Zebra and I explained to him and the other player who claimed I had broken some kind of rule that I was in no violation of the rules. The player proceeded to insult me and claimed I was "butthurt" when I requested to talk to higher staff. Zebra asked the other player if he had recorded the situation, which he did not. Zebra then decided to void the situation. After I explained that I had not violated any rules Zebra still was adiment that he void the situation. I was hesistant to return the SCAR-H because I belive that I had aquired it fairly. Zebra said something along the lines of " I know it's unfair but I'm still going to void it because you both contradict one another." Logs could have been pulled in order to see the player was shooting my car but Zebra was quick to void it and threaten me with a ban if I did not return it. I believe that Zebra not only unfairly voided the situation, he also did not do everything he could to deal with the situation.

KillerZebra

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Okay so here is the thing. I did not bring your friend because other players testimonies cannot be used as evidence, I told you that you would have to wait till a higher-up staff member went on duty before he could talk to them, also I voided the situation because you both had contradictory stories that logs cannot provide enough proof on so the simplest thing to do is return everything back to before the situation happened, it is the fairest thing to do.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
The situation shouldn't have been voided. When players do not have enough evidence to back up their stories and the logs cannot support any party either the staff member should not do anything about the situation as he/she cannot come up with any decision on the matter based on evidence.
Killerzebra has been informed of this and he understands now.

Additionally, we do not allow you to request for higher ups unless it is something urgent. Furthermore, we do not allow witnesses in sits, unless they have valid evidence or valuable information for the report.

No further actions are required.
Staff report accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.