VortexYikes

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: -VTX-
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77425366
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Franklin McMolly

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Leon2k909

Reason for Report: In a gunfight as a staff on duty.
Time of Occurrence: Around 19:00 UTC
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Aethos Newgate was the man recording this situation.

Leon

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, I just seen this now.

It's quite upsetting that you posted this actually because I apologised to you after this happened. I did NOT do this on purpose as you are aware. There was simply no need to post this because you know I genuinely did it accidentally. As soon as I saw I wasn't losing health, I came out of duty and apologised straight away! I had just responded to a report and forgot to come out of duty as I am new to the staff team. It is simply a very easy mistake to make. I am sure you are annoyed thats why you posted it but there is nothing I can do other than apologise.

Thank you

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
The video clearly shows Leon using his Staff on Duty role in a roleplay situation. He is a recent trial moderator and probably that is why he forgot to change back to Citizen role.

That said, Leon will be spoken to about this situation, and if you lost anything when you died, please make a refund request on the forums. You can use this staff report as evidence.

Staff report accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.