Your Steam Name: Chubby
Your Steam ID: STEAMID-_0:1:153953255
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Willi Black

Admin being reported: @Mr Creeper

Reason for Report: False FearRP Warning Points
Time of Occurrence: 1:10
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

I reported this guy for RDM here's the story- I was at gm towing a civic, He comes over and says, Stop towing my friends car and I said No I wont. He pulls out the gun and says What u say to me? giving me no time whatsoever to do anything and INSTANTLY shoots, there was no evidence provided in the sit whatsoever, I honestly think Creeper just made a mistake or just didn't hear me say what i said in the video

Mr Creeper

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

That's only a quarter any of the sit, Soon after this clip he constantly contradicts himself

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hmm? But you said that I was in the wrong in that video?

You gave me warning points with litterly 0 evidence provided that he pulled a gun and threatened me

I said at 0:27 "I said no i won't then he pulled out a gun and said what u say to me and shot me"

After that you proceed to say that "If were talking and im threatening you and then i pull out a gun, its quite clear what i want you to do"
I did not say that he pulled a gun on me and waited, What i said was he pulled a gun said "what you say to me" and shot me. This could've been a misunderstanding and what led you to think that I broke FearRP By not responding

Also the report ticket shows exactly what I said in this video, Please view it

I am almost certain it was a misunderstanding, if you watch the video carefully my story doesn't add up to what you say at the end maybe because you heard me wrong and maybe that's why you think I changed the story

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So I took some time to review this video and both sides, I came to the following conclusion:

Based on the video given above, I don't see much reason to give @Chubby Baby a warning point. Both sides have not been providing any video evidence about the FearRP report, which should've been the end of this sit. If none of the parties can give any evidence and the logs cannot show what has happened extactly, @Mr Creeper should have closed the report due to insufficient evidence.

There's definitely more than just this clip, so perhaps you did or did not contradict yourself. But as I said, based on not having evidence this situation should have been voided. The video was confusing itself, where at the end things were getting mixed up. If the story is true, you do not fall under fearRP if you have nothing to threat the person with (so no weapon).

So, the warning will be removed based on this staff report and @Mr Creeper will have a chat with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.