Status
Not open for further replies.

Water_Melon

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: WaTeR_MeLoN

Your Character Name (If Applicable): Klarj Akbaark

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:174143790

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @officernoodles

Reason for Report: I got code redded for no reaason and i was really mad about that so i stayed in the car to wait for staff to get into a sit. Officernoodles teleports to me and said i have to stay in an rp situation and right away he started giving me warning points. Then Quicksilver came to me for a sit. before i even started speaking i got banned. I believe he shouldve warned me and maybe let me go on with my sit before banning me. Also i thought warning points got reset after the limit was set to 5 instead of 8 and since then i dont think i got any. If thats true he gave me 5 warning points for a reason he did not clearly state.

So, I don't believe the punishment for waiting for an admin should be that harsh and I would've loved to at least proceed with my sit without being interrupted.

Time of Occurrence: 2 minutes ago

Evidence to support your claim: The people involved

Additional members involved/witnessing: @QuickSilver1937 and matt davids

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Just as an FYI, the maximum amount of warning points we give for each rulebreak is 3.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I was spectating over the situation waiting to see if you would get out of the vehicle on your own. The cops held you there at gun point waiting a while until one of them made a report. At that moment that's when I stepped in and and told you to get out of the vehicle. You thought breaking a rule because other players were breaking rules was okay. No matter what kind of rules a player breaks during your RP scenario you NEVER break another rule to combat it. You let staff come and deal with them. Judging by your past experiences with FearRP a warning point was sufficient. It was not my fault that when I issued the warning point for FearRP, Theo had shown up to take your ticket.

EDIT:
he started giving me warning points
I gave you 1 warning point which happened to banned you for 2 hours based on your previous warns. Not sure why you made warning points plural when I only gave 1.

Water_Melon

Years of Mono

LV

I was spectating over the situation waiting to see if you would get out of the vehicle on your own. The cops held you there at gun point waiting a while until one of them made a report. At that moment that's when I stepped in and and told you to get out of the vehicle. You thought breaking a rule because other players were breaking rules was okay. No matter what kind of rules a player breaks during your RP scenario you NEVER break another rule to combat it. You let staff come and deal with them. Judging by your past experiences with FearRP a warning point was sufficient. It was not my fault that when I issued the warning point for FearRP, Theo had shown up to take your ticket.

EDIT: I gave you 1 warning point which happened to banned you for 2 hours based on your previous warns. Not sure why you made warning points plural when I only gave 1.

I made warning point plural because i thought the warning points reset when the limit was changed. I was thinking that you just gave me all of them. Also what does my past warnings with fearrp have to do with me waiting in a car for staff. I only got banned after theo came. Why vouldnt you wait a minute for me to have my sit. The last thing i want to say is that i wouldve at least liked an explanation and maybe a little time to explain to you why i was waiting in the car because i dont intend to brake rules. You just said i had to get out of the car and then proceeded to start giving me warning points.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your past warnings and notes matter because they prove to us that even with the punishment we have given you, you still continue to break the same rules over and over again. It shows us that you aren't willing to change and conform your ways to abide by the rules. That is why I was so swift to issue the punishment. I heard your side and the Police Department's side. I did not need to hear or see anymore, because it proved to me that you were breaking FearRP. You waiting in the car breaking FearRP doesn't make the situation any better. It only made it worse as for when I responded to the Police Department's ticket you were refusing to step out of the vehicle at gun point showing me all I needed. Your reasoning for doing so was not valid. Just like I said in the last post you should never break a rule to combat another rule breaker. Don't fight fire with fire. As for Theo, when I issued the warning point and you were banned, that was when I first heard him speak. He must have teleported the second before I issued it. If you still wish to report the player who called the code red you can still make a player report on the forums or even contact him through the forums and try to figure out why he blew the car up if you are still looking for answers.

Last edited:

Water_Melon

Years of Mono

LV

Although I do agree that i was a little angry and did stay in the car, me staying in the car and breaking fearrp is not the same as my past fearrp warning points. I still remember why i got the past fearrp warning point(s). You are comparing two totally different circumstances. Therefore by you saying that by looking at my past warnings you conclude that I am not willing to abide by the rules is false. You have to consider the fact that the last time i got a warning point for FearRP was a long time ago and i believe it was my first time. Compared to the last time, i dont believe that your reasoning was sufficient. Its like saying just because someone robbed a store a year ago, them picking something up that was out of its box should be treated with the same severity as when the person robbed the store.
I also just want to make sure, did the warning points reset when the limit was changed from 8 to 5?

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Will review it soon.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So after giving it some reviewing I came to the following conclusion:

You, @WaTer_MeLoN, technically do break fearrp and stalling rp when you decide to stay in car whilst cops have tasers/weapons out. We hold notes and we keep an eye on past experience with each individual so that we know if they learned from their mistakes. So with the whole punishment I do not disagree with the verdict.

Then, if I'm understanding it correct, someone made a report and @officernoodles didn't claim it but acted upon it because he was spectating (if I'm wrong make sure to message me, because I'm going by what I read and not by any video evidence). Every staff member are forced to take someone in a sit - a sit isn't necessarily on a rooftop and then we talk, but more that we put people aside and ask what is the problem, then explain to the person what their punishment will be. So I do believe, and I stress this to many other staff members, that everybody deserves a sit depending on the severity of the act (mass RDM/VDM etc are exempt from this rule). Again, if I'm wrong I will probably be notified by @officernoodles. Then, after @QuickSilver1937 claimed the ticket, you were already punished. The console bans people based on their amount of warns, so that I do not question.

So in short, @officernoodles is expected to have a chat about this on how to handle things better.

Status
Not open for further replies.