Goofy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Goofy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:184215094
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Petta Daniel

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @parkerx

Reason for Report: Well, this guy accepted my ticket tped to me then proceeded to close my ticket [without saying a word] and then accepted someone else's ticket and tped to him then more than likely tped away after closing it. Either this guy is farming reports to get promoted or I don't know.
Time of Occurrence:12:33 PM PST
Evidence to support your claim: It won't let me upload the picture for some reason but the report # is 242

Additional members involved/witnessing: None.
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

parkerx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your report:
"Just got vdmed was talking to this guy and some random comes and drives directly into us"

I teleported to you and saw that you died in the middle of the road. I told you over voice communication that I wouldn't be reviving you because you were obviously killed because you were standing where cars drive. I also mentioned that if you'd like to PM me video evidence of VDM, you could. Since you had no immediate response or follow-up, I closed the report.

Goofy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your report:
"Just got vdmed was talking to this guy and some random comes and drives directly into us"

I teleported to you and saw that you died in the middle of the road. I told you over voice communication that I wouldn't be reviving you because you were obviously killed because you were standing where cars drive. I also mentioned that if you'd like to PM me video evidence of VDM, you could. Since you had no immediate response or follow-up, I closed the report.
For starters I was dead so I couldn't hear you. Two thats a lie you tped and then instantly closed the report and took another one. And also no my body flew into the street.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

This report has insufficient evidence of parkerx mishandling your ingame report.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.