youknowwhyimhere

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Treyway
Your Steam ID:76561199060764453
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Seth Abner

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Skojenmeister

Reason for Report: Skojen Lies to me and baits me in clip provided, He states "drop the bong or ill be giving you a warning point" I proceed to do so then still receive a warning. I was unaware that staff are allowed to Lie and manipulate players to this extent.
Time of Occurrence: 5:15est 2021-05-06
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules? Yes

youknowwhyimhere

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Treyway
Your Steam ID:76561199060764453
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Seth Abner

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Skojenmeister

Reason for Report: Skojen Lies to me and baits me in clip provided, He states "drop the bong or ill be giving you a warning point" I proceed to do so then still receive a warning. I was unaware that staff are allowed to Lie and manipulate players to this extent.
Time of Occurrence: 5:15est 2021-05-06
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules? Yes

Also to note: not even 2 minutes elapses between Skojens threat and the time I drop Bong, In real life I hope to god there wouldnt be 5 cops holding a gun at a man holding an empty bong lol.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello there,

Prior to me claiming a ticket made by a player reporting you for FearRP, they had told me that you were put under FearRP for 6 minutes. I gave you a clear instruction to drop the item or else you would be warned, your reply was "my dead mom gave me this bong id rather die then give it up.

After you had said this, I replied, "Alright", meaning, I assumed you wanted to be warned. After this happened, you then asked if you could leave the server, still not complying with my orders to drop the item.

I then told you, "this is your last warning", meaning I will take further action - seeing that you did not want to drop the item when I asked you politely and with respect, I issued you a warning point. It is true that you did eventually drop the item (bong), but you resisted to drop it for nearly three minutes when I gave you clear instructions to do so, which is unacceptable.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12627

I'm just going to upload the video of the prior, so management can see this was valid and be done with it. Learn to not break FearRP and not deny staff when they tell you to do something.

If really needed I can give the 5 minutes prior, but it's just boring and not useful other than to prove how long we were there.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As I'll say again, I asked politely to instruct Treyway to drop the item. Almost 3 minutes of delay of waiting is not acceptable in my opinion, so I used my judgement and warned him for not only wasting my time but the time of HuskyDog's too.

In most circumstances, I would had given a player like that a verbal if they did comply with my orders almost immediately, but since he wanted to delay things deliberately, I issued 1 warning point to him and I believe that to be valid - knowing that he did intentionally break FearRP in front of me and HuskyDog.

Thanks.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@youknowwhyimhere, take a read.

[2.4] FearRP

1. You must correctly follow FearRP when a situation calls for it, such as when you are being held at gunpoint. Roleplay should reflect on how you would approach a similar situation in real-life.

6. When under FearRP you must obey orders given to you as long as they are within server rules.

Kind regards,
Skojenmeister.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After reviewing the videos the videos provided it is clear that you were at fault here: You kept refusing to comply with Police orders while under fearRP and then with @Skojenmeister when he asked you (more than once) to drop the bong. This is completely unacceptable and I hope it doesn't happen again - you were lucky that you just received a warning point.

There is no misusage of administrative powers by @Skojenmeister. He dealt with the situation accordingly.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.