Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Code Monkey
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:183447894
Your Character Name (If Applicable): N/A

Admin being reported: @Tango

Reason for Report: Threatening me with punishment over advertising in OOC every 5 minutes. I am trying to make the server money to stay alive and Tango threatens me with being blacklisted from OOC. This is a bit ridiculous. I feel that he is being a bit abusive with his powers. At what point am I allowed to advertise it? My interpretation of it is if I continue I will be blacklisted.
Time of Occurrence: 12/19/18 2:59PM EST
Evidence to support your claim: Screenshots attached
2e344f7bfef29d3b688cba24c6e7b30e.png

6f58bb0c75f27dcbe7f453f89f73685f.png

df155eeab52cdc2397e5501d061e3fc1.png

Additional members involved/witnessing: Was written in OOC

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Tango is not wrong. While in theory any kind of advertisment is disallowed, we tolerate adverting yourself selling premium memberships to other players for in-game cash.

Our rules state that any form of spam is not allowed. Continuously advertising that you're selling premium is indeed spam and we will take action to remove it if we have to. Simply tone it down and don't post it every five minutes and you're good to go and won't get into trouble.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

As stated previously and many times before. Continuously advertising that you are selling premium, starts to constitute as spam. You may not advertise every 5 minutes. You were told this, and if you were to spam the advertisement again, you would be punished. I was polite with you, instead of instantly punishing you. I PMed you, stating that you need to at least keep a 10 minute gap between advertisments, or else it will seem like spam. You agreed to this, yet come to the conclusion of a staff report.

You are "Trying to get the server money," which doesn't mean you do not have the follow the rules. We appreciate the gesture, but you are not by any means allowed to break a rule because of your money.

This also goes into your comment. The comment you made after I stated your warning is ignorant, to think that I will let you break a rule, because you are giving us money, is outrageous. If I was to let you off, I myself would be punished. All Staff have a job, and all that this Staff Report shows is me doing my job.

Everything I say here, I mean in the most polite way.

Kind regards,
Tango

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

As stated previously and many times before. Continuously advertising that you are selling premium, starts to constitute as spam. You may not advertise every 5 minutes. You were told this, and if you were to spam the advertisement again, you would be punished. I was polite with you, instead of instantly punishing you. I PMed you, stating that you need to at least keep a 10 minute gap between advertisments, or else it will seem like spam. You agreed to this, yet come to the conclusion of a staff report.

You are "Trying to get the server money," which doesn't mean you do not have the follow the rules. We appreciate the gesture, but you are not by any means allowed to break a rule because of your money.

This also goes into your comment. The comment you made after I stated your warning is ignorant, to think that I will let you break a rule, because you are giving us money, is outrageous. If I was to let you off, I myself would be punished. All Staff have a job, and all that this Staff Report shows is me doing my job.

Everything I say here, I mean in the most polite way.

Kind regards,
Tango
Tango,

I had made the report before we had talked via PM. I was confused on the fact on how long I should wait because it doesn't state that in the rules. This report can be closed because we talked over PM. I was simply trying to get an answer as to what the rule says because it isn't defined on the time span.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.