Status
Not open for further replies.

Køre

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Administrative Abuse Report Format

I was victim of staff FAILSIT, Non-serious, friend with the targeter that i maded the ticket against. And banned me even if i listened to the first verbal warning he has said. He than putted me appart, and believed all the BS that randy smores told him. This guy is a big liar and mass rdmer btw. He than returned everyone, let the rdmer have my things and when i told him to return me he banned me it was clearly unprofessional, and this must be looked at very seriously as i saw this onami got demoted recently. No clue if its for the same reason as mine. but by reading the story you will clearly see how frustrating this is. As a new player helper friendly, a big donator and passive rp'ers who never gotten into a sit, received 0 marning points and never issued any bans, i demand this ban to be removed from my list and unbanned and that actions are taken against onami powers. I am friendly with all the server knows ethan frost a great guy accept every new player into his base and stuff. VERY FRUSTRATING TO BE BANNED because he was clearly having fun with the guy i reported during the sit so he returned the situation on me cause he didnt like me or whatever

Your Steam Name: KoreKoder
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:443480167
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Ethan Frost

just noticed that onami isnt even admin he is trial mod. That may be why he banned the person who made the ticket for RDMx2 and let the other rdmer have fun and d/c after that.

unban request link : https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/ethan-frost-ban-appeal.12178/#post-75450 now i know it wont get accepted since im reporting you aswell and that you wont unban me cause the other guy is your friend and that your probably frustrated i took this to forums but im sure admins have warning points to give or something even if i listened to your order no warning points or they have some code to follow before issuing a ban to someone active alot alot who never never break the rules. i never dealt with onami before but all the other staff member keep up the good work. i just didnt know onami mostly before of what happened tonight i even told him to watch certain player that were doing raid every 5 min before the sit happenening and he said thank you for letting me know i just think either they come from same spot of the world or something but he was clearly on the side of the one i made the report against for rdm x2. Maybe downgrade him to mentor, or re-teach him to how to ban RDMERS and handle serious sit and not hurry to take a report for a friend who rdmed and whos on discord wiht ?? I hope an action will be taken for this or i will never report again to scared to be banned, lmao i get rdmed and get banned. amazing!

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Onami

Reason for Report: What happened is really simple, I made a ticket for RDM x2. Same guy I had dealt in the past who received marning points and is always in sits for rdm. Than under the rage I called him a virgin before he rdmed me and my friend. FOR NO REASON, i didnt lost nothing, i didnt even had nothing on me. So I wasnt piss at all. than he said like very very unclear like dont be unrespectful, i than calmed down and started typing. I was totally listening to him, and didnt use my mic and started typing calmly, as a previous admin, he dealt horribly with this situation, banning me after the sit for no reason, just because i didnt say like return me *please* he issues a 12 hour ban than logged off. He doesnt even know that i am the player who play the most here and let the other guy loot have his loot and stuff ? no ban no warning points cause onami knew exactly that randy smurf is on 15 warning points and multiple bans. ? he than banned me for disrespect for saying 1 word? and than listening to be respectful after ? As a previous admin in multiple RP servers. This is the kind of trial-mod I was demoting. This ban was clearly something personal. as the rdmer got away and my report got cancelled immediatly 1s after i made it.

I was pissed that onami was friend with Randy smores and that he listened to his lies. and that randy smores got away with rdm x2 and that i got a 12 HOUR BAN for my first offence. I find this unnaceptable, and I am 150% sure that if another admin would have took the sit, randy smores would be banned cause he was on radio with him somehow thats what my friend tolds o he took ticket fast as he can since the other guy have MANY WARNING POINTS FOR RDM.

Than he putted me appart from the sit, listening only to randy smores side and banned me 12 hours for calling him a virgin. What happened is we were both driving and he than got out of his truck and gunned us down with an automatic while i was in my car, me nad my friend made the report and this is what happened.

i get banned 12 hours for making report for a massive rdmer? How new player look at that ?

Time of Occurrence: 22:58

Additional members involved/witnessing: I know now you think, Uh, only 12 hours, Why making all this for 12 hours. Its not about the ban time. Its about all the other things that onami dealt wrongly in this sit. Honestly worst sit I ever saw in my entire life. Corrupted as fuck. Spamming to take sit for a friend before another admin take it and do it correctly. Its the fact that @Onami was completely unprofessional. Taking clearly 150% of what the RDMER x2 said. (RANDY SMORES). Yes. I admit, I said virgin, but its the only word I said. He than asked me to stop speaking, which I did ( cause im a respectful person to everyone and his friend with everyone and that i listen clearly to what admins says.

I started typing * check logs *
and than when he returned everyone, he was keep joking with randy while i was frozen in the air. He than banned me 12 hours for ( PLAYER DISRESPECT IN SIT ) first offence no warning points never been into sit and i am the one who make report to the player who break the rules. I am really really pissed cause it makes also player think, oh now i am scared of making report. Will i get myself banned again for reporting player who rdm ?

because the admin is in there org or whatever and that hes good friend with him so e hurry up to take ticket and return the ban to me ? Wow that is ridicoulous ! I really hope action will be taken this situation is frustrating as an very active player atm and that i start working back on monday, 12 hurs is 12 hours.

I also feel onami just wanted to ban some randos to prove hes active before logging off immediatly after this, not answering no where and leaving me banned, i know which admin are active, check gametracker im your number 1 player right now in the last weeks every day alot of hours. I know whats going on the server i read chat, not a big talker but sometimes i saw other weirds situations too ! i also even help alot new players on the server, hiring them in my pents for watering showing them the game to gain possibly mentor rank and than this happens no warning points no ban no kick ever never, *get rdmed x2 in the middle of highway with new friend* - * make report* *virgin* *admin say stop* * use no more mic type all and listen to verbal warning* *ban me 12 hours at the end of sit* *return the rdmer while laughin with him * * leave rdmer and my other friend who also said bad word cause this situation frustrating play calmly but ban me 12 hours ?????????????????????????????????????????????? * clean rec no warning points ever never sit * ?

Im sure he just hate on canadian or personal woman character. He didnt respect the code of warnings points and or kick, they were talking about how close they live to each other. common man, the guy rdmed me and another guy for no fucking reason, blowing my car in the middle of the road. and you ban me 12 hours ? for listening to you. your innactive admin and when you join for 5-10 min you just issues a couple ban and leave.

Justin Sinclair-Aujourd'hui à 01:10

You called the kid a virgin in a sit?

LOL

Ethan Frost-Aujourd'hui à 01:10

Yeah i said that to the rdmer cause he was clearly rdming all day long and keep laughin cause it was onami that took the sit than he said

Stop talking

i stopped

Oliver Quill-Aujourd'hui à 01:10

lmfaoooook

Told ya

Ethan Frost-Aujourd'hui à 01:11

than the sit continued

and at the end of the sit i said return me bro its over i dont care anymore since ur friend with randy

he than banned me and let the rdmer have fun and issues no warning points no kick no ban to him for literally getting out of the highway and killing me in the middle of highway and my new friend, iwas teaching him to farm and get rdmed, even i listened when u said stop talking and even a kick would have been MORE THAN ENOUGH even if i listened to what you said

Justin Sinclair-Aujourd'hui à 01:11

12 hours for saying virgin is not a thing to do even w/ warning points idk

its not that fact, its the fact i showed him alot of respect, and that i listened to when he said stop, i said virgin once with my mic everyone knows IM NO BIG TALKER, i had lost nothing i was calm. and he just fucking banned me for no reason at the end of the sits.
I just hope the higher up take it seriously. pisses me off.

read the post justin you'll see

I did

He dealt with the situation HORRIBLY zero respect and zero serious man he was joking with the rdmer x2 who got away,

Oliver Quill-Aujourd'hui à 01:11

Alright but like.. How many warnings did you already have for player disrespect.

zero

Oliver Quill-Aujourd'hui à 01:11

I'm guessing like zero

zero kick zero ban zero warning points zero sits

Yeah he went over-kill on you

Must have something personal

NOUVEAUX MESSAGES

Justin Sinclair-Aujourd'hui à 01:12

Just mug him when you get back

Ethan Frost-Aujourd'hui à 01:13

how will i mug him, in the last 2 week 12 hour+ a day i saw him like 2 times ?

Last edited:

Køre

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Discord logs, no answer, even if i can only play during weekend and that i work next week. Really great admin ! Amazing ! Never dealt with onami, every admins is friendly with me and know im a calm and mature guy. I just cant believe that he has deal with this situation and that I AM the one who made the sit asking for help since i was clearly rdmed, and got a admin who is friend with the person who rdmed me, that returned the ban to me. But i dont want this onami to take 1 MORE of my sits ! NEVER.

KoreKoder-Aujourd'hui à 23:06

12 hours first offence

Really

Onami-Aujourd'hui à 23:07

I gave you a verbal warning during the sit

KoreKoder-Aujourd'hui à 23:07

and i stopped talking

make no sence every admin know im the calmest guy ever

that is completely unfair

never had a warning points or gotten into a sit, the guy who gunned us down had nothing. Lol.

exactly, you gave me a verbal warning during the sit for calling him a virgin, i immidetly stopped using my microphone on the somehow bridge part, and than i immediatly stopped talking. its only AFTER the sit that you banned me 12 hours! I wasnt even talking and I said just return me cause you were holding me there while talking to randy smores for NO REASON. I asked you gently to put me down and that i would report on forums still for rdm x2, and than you returned everyone exept me and banned me 12hours witouth even considering my warning points and the fact that i did exactly what you said. after i said virgin you said something and i stopped talking for the next 30 min of the sit. ITS ONLY AFTER the sit that you banned me 12 hour

edit 3 : i just remember now, you were talking about getting randy smores admin *( LOLLLLLL ) and he was like, oh i cant apply right now hm uh i have a little problem in the past u know, and then they started laughtin togheter and he returned everyone and issued me a ban.

Last edited:

Onami

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, let's do this.

First off, I wanna be professional and apologize for not answering on Discord. Sadly it was nearing 3 A.M where I lived and I decided to go to sleep. As you know, bans are not meant to be up for discussion outside of standard ban appeals on the forums, meaning I had no reason to argue back and forth through Discord.

Secondly, I ask you keep this as professional as you can. At least, it's important to get your facts straight. I was not demoted, I resigned on good terms. I also had never even spoken with the player you reported before the sit. Very far from 'friends'. Oh, and I did take into consideration what you said about the other player raiding without waiting the timer, and even informed all other admins on. I didn't take his side at all, I just kept watch to see if he would do it again.

a friend who rdmed and whos on discord wiht
Big claims are being made. As I've said before, I had never, ever seen or talked to this player in my life. I haven't been involved with this player's style of roleplay (Criminal activities within RP, etc) in a LONG time and had no reason to ever encounter him during my roleplay as a cop before this sit (Except for if I was to arrest him on some occasion, which I have never). The claims you are making are completely absurd, but I understand your frustration. After engaging with you during that sit, I realised that you may not be as level-headed as some other players, and I decided that maybe you needed some time off to cool down.

Im sure he just hate on canadian or personal woman character. He didnt respect the code of warnings points and or kick, they were talking about how close they live to each other.

i just remember now, you were talking about getting randy smores admin
I'm not sure if you had a lapse of memory here but I never compared where we lived or even said anything that made it so Randy would think his previous warning points were not justified. He simply asked how the staff team was going, and I said it was going well but that we are always taking new applications and any help would be good. I then said how right now, during the time in which the sit took place, I was bridging the gap between the american mods going to sleep and the european mods waking up (as I live in Brazil), and said that he shouldn't completely disregard the possibility of his application being accepted as we had had previous mods with a lot of warning points who learned their lessons and went on to become great mods. With that explanation, I ask you to kindly take other staff reports more seriously, as I obviously wasn't banning you because you are canadian (which I have just learned) or because your character was a woman.

It's important to note that:
1. I took the sit quickly as RDM situations are usually in the moment and the sooner an admin comes the more likely he is to catch the perpetrators in the act. Me coming to your sit as soon as you make it should NEVER, EVER be something you complain about. I went to try and help, not to try and 'help my friend' who I had never met before.
2. Your friend, who's name I can't recall, was extremely understanding and calm, and even seemed disturbed when you were shouting slurs to Randy. Notice how he didn't shout or yell over Randy, or even insult him. As anyone should.

I've debunked some of your outrageous claims, so now let's get to the content that matters: the sit.

The sit started out as any other RDM sit, I revived all members and brought them to a safe space to talk. Turns out that the safe space wasn't all that great since it was literally on top of a road sign (My bad) but that's unimportant for now. As soon as we get on top of the sign, you bombarded Randy with insults, calling him, and I remember this perfectly, a "faggot" and a "virgin", and whenever he tried to speak you immediately cut him off by throwing a tantrum and shouting "lies". It got to a point where I had to freeze you a bit farther away as I couldn't control you and I simply was unable to hear what Randy or your friend for that matter were saying, and I later went over to ask you to behave and be more understanding that the other person had as much right to tell their story as you do. This was your verbal warning. I, quite clearly, told you to stop or I would take action. And I admit, for a while, you did.

The story changed when I brought all three of you to a nearby roof to make it so we weren't so close together and so everyone could stand in a more harmonic circle to try and talk this out as civilized players and not aggressive, insulting children. Your friend told his side of the story to completion, and you were quiet. However, as I asked Randy questions, you repeatedly interrupted shouting "Lies" yet again and this time saying that he was a known RDMer and that he should be banned even when I had no proof of the situation. I made the decision in my head to ban you when you interrupted his story saying "Are you retarded? It was RDM". I admit, at this point, I got a bit angry. I then asked you why you thought it was RDM and if you felt your voice should be heard as to explain why it was RDM and take over the sit. You didn't respond. I continued hearing the story and asking questions, and, due to a complete lack of evidence from either side, decided not to take any action except for having Randy give your friend's items back as he was completely willing to. I teleported your friend back and kept Randy there as I explained to you you were going to be banned and for how long before actually executing the command.

Throughout the sit, your anger and impatient attitude was disturbing for such an 'experienced' player as yourself. I'd like to remind you that your playtime on the server or your donator status is NEVER taken into account when making decisions and does not make you immune from administrative decisions or allow you to behave in the manner you did during that sit. You were insulting to other players even after I asked you to stop, repeatedly interrupted others and could not conduct yourself in a proper manner. I just wish I had all of it recorded.

EDIT:

What kind of trial mod is that, you log 5 min server issues 3-4 ban in 10 minutes and leave ? lol
I'm making an edit to my original post just to highlight something you said on the ban appeal. While I normally try to not take what anyone says here personally, this comment for some reason is extremely insulting. It's insulting that you think that I logged on for 5 minutes just to ban 3-4 people and then leave when I actually took time out of my day to resolve multiple sits and reports, even if it was for 5 minutes, to try and help the server and assist my fellow moderators who were clearly struggling with multiple reports. These claims you are making are extremely ridiculous, if I'm honest. I played for a total of an hour and a half yesterday, if I recall correctly, and spent ALL of that time taking reports to make YOUR roleplaying experience better. Just because one player who can't control themselves in a sit thinks they are entitled all the attention while I'm trying to hear other people tell me what happened during the situation and can't keep quiet for more than 10 minutes without taking into consideration other's feelings and how yelling "lies" and "retarded" can hurt someone does not give you the right to insult all the effort I put into this server. For the record, you were my ONLY ban that session. I took over 15 sits, and you ended up being the only one. Please take that into consideration before making absurd, completely untrue statements such as that again.

Last edited:

Køre

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I am over it anyway I was just really pissed alot that you banned the person who made the rdm ticket x2 and let the other guy run off witouth even considering that i listened to everything you said. whatever. still did the 12 hours so not important anymore. I am not mad at all against you. I was just really really pissed of the situation. trying to make report to make server better and getting banned even for lsitening every of what you said but you had a little preference obviously but im over it. yes it was very late in the night i understand and feel you. pls lock thanks

*solved with admin in-game* pls close

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There are no evidence.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.