Vexxum

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Vexxum

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60720876

Your Character Name (If Applicable): Eugene Kraabs

Admin being reported: @Predictable

Reason for Report: Enforcening own opinion over server rules: So the situation was at supermarket, a man named Romeo had an m249 on his back and then put it in his hands (on saftey). He knew i was a detective and said " [19:47] Romeo Mikael says "If i hear a radio beep." [19:47] Romeo Mikael says "U die." He decided to walk away with his gun on saftey around ten feet away. After a couple minutes or so i get close to him with my gun on saftey and terminate the threat as i was the victim as a (detective). Around ten minutes later i have been brought into a sit for no reason from my view. The Moderator Predictable said you broke fear rp. As my understanding Romeo the threat, had his gun on saftey and had no more actions to me. I decided to come up to him while saying "put your hands up" and then shot and killed him when he refused. There was no fear rp in dicated since he had no weapons pointed at me through out the senerio. The moderator was going to push points on me when romeo decided not to push any on me. Later on an administator told me that i have done nothing wrong and i was in the right.

RULE : "You may not draw any weapon or run away when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon, unless the roleplay of both parties allows otherwise. "

Time of Occurrence: 20:00 EST 11/17/18

Evidence to support your claim: https://gyazo.com/6f39d718a0d270f4024a0104bae6098ahttps://gyazo.com/574610598d34c2327e350b7195805ca2

Additional members involved/witnessing: @tipmig - Has more proof during the incident @[CFLT] Major Lorne(Pmx) - Refuned Weapon

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Edit your first post with all the information you want to add to the staff report. Do not make more posts.

Predictable

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Let me start off by saying that you were not punished because RSXM (Romeo) decided that he didn't wish to pursue punishment. Rather, all he really wanted was to be reimbursed/refunded, which PMX fulfilled. As I already explained to you (with RSXM's screenshots as proof), he initially held you at gunpoint, thus putting you under FearRP. While he was attempting to leave after telling you not to say anything over radio, he put his gun on safety and attempted to run off, however you chased him. You trying to run behind him and pulling out your deagle (mind you, with his gun still out on safety) is an infraction in the form of breaking FearRP, and proceeding to kill him becomes an issue of RDM. You saying that an administrator telling you that you were in the right may very well be true or false, since you may have told the truth, or you may have not. I maintain that I would have punished you had RSXM told me he didn't care and didn't want to have you punished. The rule you cited is irrelevant to this situation, since: a) he initially held you at gunpoint, and b) the "roleplay of both parties" did not allow otherwise. I conclude with my firm belief that my judgement -- based on server rules and not my opinion -- was valid, and you *would* have received a punishment that *would* have been valid as well. Thank you, and have a nice day.

tipmig

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Well I was there and, I was also in the sit, So I am somewhat involved. so romeo never tried to run off with his gun on safty, he stood there with his gun on safty and was just looking, beforehand he did initiate on us by saying he was gonna kill us if we used the radio. so 1. we were allowed to gun him down without saying anything, but Eugene still decided to tell him to put his hands up before shooting him. Also saying that you are not allowed to pull your weapon on a person that has his gun on safty, I would say is wrong, 1 Every civ that pulls a gun on a cop that has his gun out would be braking rules (it happens alot btw) 2 you saying that pulling a gun on someone that has his gun on safty is fearp, but it does not state that anywhere in the rules. He was never on gunpoint when he pulled his deagle out and there was 2 cops there so I could also be pulling out a gun. just because he had us on gunpoint 30 sec before does not mean he still do. he decided to lower his gun, and therefore remove the fear rp. I once were in this same situation and I got told bye an senior admin that I did nothing wrong.

Just so we are all clear, there was no video evidence other then a screenshot showing that both people had their guns on safty at the same time, and shooting at the same time.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.