raikex

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: colin
Your Steam ID: 76561198086939666
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Colin Connolly

Admin being reported: @Shiblamo

Reason for Report: Falsely banned without given any form of Admin sit. I created a ban appeal but it has not been responded to in about a day. It connects to this staff report. This whole situation is agitating because of me paying for premium just to get banned for no apparent reason without and form of communication with the admin. I've already tried reaching out to Shiblamo about the situation and he's been online on the forums but he hasn't responded to my case nor shows any sign of doing anything adminstrating related besides falsely banning me. He's just been playing the server without even giving me any explanation. This feels like a scam to me. Please read my ban appeal for a full understanding of the situation. I'm sure after posting this staff report Shiblamo is going to spring to his feet and finally say something about the situation.
Time of Occurrence: 3/22/19 6:41 PM PST
Evidence to support your claim: Ban Appeal
Additional members involved/witnessing: No-One

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

You have not even given him a chance to respond to your appeal, and you are already pushing for a Staff Report?

"LTARP" says what it says on the tin, of course there would not be an admin sit if you were not online. Regardless, this will be left here, but I feel this was rushed rather than waiting for Shiblamo to respond to your appeal.

raikex

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You have not even given him a chance to respond to your appeal, and you are already pushing for a Staff Report?

"LTARP" says what it says on the tin, of course there would not be an admin sit if you were not online. Regardless, this will be left here, but I feel this was rushed rather than waiting for Shiblamo to respond to your appeal.
But the issue is that I was in the server when i was "banned" without knowing and rejoining by clicking on the server name to be banned already for 30 minutes, thus it being a glitch. I filed this admin report because I believe it was an accidental ban taking away from my premium time with @Shiblamo not doing his job to address the situation but instead to just play on the server for 2 days straight not doing anything about the situation.

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hey raikex, I'm extremely sorry my response took so long. I have not been on the server since I banned you I just left my gmod open. I went to the movies directly afterwards and I ended up checking the forums around 3am today before heading to bed. Since it was so late I figured I'd handle your appeal in the morning. Wasn't expecting this to turn into a report but I guess I'll handle this first.
A raid was initiated on you at 5:39 PM PST, in which you immediately left the server.
The logs showed no indication that you entered a critical state or died.

raikex

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hey raikex, I'm extremely sorry my response took so long. I have not been on the server since I banned you I just left my gmod open. I went to the movies directly afterwards and I ended up checking the forums around 3am today before heading to bed. Since it was so late I figured I'd handle your appeal in the morning. Wasn't expecting this to turn into a report but I guess I'll handle this first.
View attachment 6474
A raid was initiated on you at 5:39 PM PST, in which you immediately left the server.
View attachment 6475
The logs showed no indication that you entered a critical state or died.
Thanks for the response, and sorry I took it out of hand. I knew the staff report wouldn't do anything but I thought of things being much different and with a sort of malicious attempt. I hope you can see it my way about that. Before I say anything else I'd like to close this staff report for the clear up. Regarding the ban and LTARP, I don't really recall the logging. I rejoin the server many times to clear up the lag on my half due to the large amounts of players and my not so great PC. I can see how it looks very bad but I really don't remember it. Whenever I re-log, I always just double click on the server to join back and don't close the game completely so I usually load into the server quite quickly. What's strange on my behalf is that I was playing on the server (since whenever this was, apparently 30 minutes before I re-log again and notice the ban) for these 30 minutes which apparently I had already been banned? I don't really understand how I was playing on the server while banned. But anyways, sorry about elevating this whole case I just thought it was a lot worse then it was. I also hope you understand that I don't remember being shot and I didn't purposely leave the server to avoid being killed or to be in combat. I've been banned for already a bit over 24 hours and I hope it could at the least be lowered to your discretion. Thank you.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

No evidence of wrongdoing, or anything requiring a staff report.

The rest of this can be handled in the appeal.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.