Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:(λ)KuroShukun
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:29489979
Your Character Name (If Applicable):KuroShukun

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name)@TooHighToGame

Reason for Report: False Black list from physic gun, Police, he is giving away my location and meta gaming, he is targeting me from his friend being angry over a traffic stop over a month ago, this guy is targeting me HARD, i am not violating rules so severely to me punished like this, i get RDMed, falsely demoted left and right, and nothing is done about it, but as soon as he has a chance, he steps above and beyond to punished me for little to no reason.
Time of Occurrence: 21:51central us 11/20/2022
Evidence to support your claim: check the logs

Additional members involved/witnessing: Everyone on the server at the time
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?:v of course

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Should i be brought aside and told what i did wrong before i get punished? All of this happened from a distance, nothing said to me, this is not how MonoLith Staff used to work, Monolith staff are too bring players aside, tell them why they are being punished, before they are punished. Whether you think they know the reason or not.

toohightogame

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @KuroShukun

I have explained to @Marwan & @Thegamingshain in discord what happened and why the Blacklists were issued. I can not provide the evidence here as it shows staff only information. But I will explain what I can here.

"False Black list from physic gun" - You clearly abused your props and physgun to get into an area that is not normally accessible and you just came off a physgun blacklist.

"he is giving away my location and meta gaming" - I literally have no idea what you're talking about here.

"he is targeting me from his friend being angry over a traffic stop over a month ago, this guy is targeting me HARD" - again... literally no idea what you are talking about.

As for the other blacklists, I responded to a report made by the Police Chief I believe saying you were mic spamming PD radio. It turns out you were demoted from PD and afterwards you went on FD to mic spam the PD radio (quite literally screaming) "yo Chief, HEY FAT BOY", then proceeded to make the PD come find you and ran away from them.

The combination of abuse of Gov Radio and corruption as FD lead to you being blacklisted.

Cheers.

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah if i could explain myself the same way, it becomes word vs word, in this game, I have been a player on Monolith for a very long time, and i've never been randomly punished without an admin sit first until you that day, i do not understand exactly what i have done wrong in relation to server rules, and i do not know how long the black lists are, you need to learn how to issue sits and explain things before punishing, right now im standing on the ground that 1, you have no evidence, and im acussing you are targeting, and 2 you like to issue punishments with no explanation or warning, what say you? "CHEERS" i see your cheers as nothing but something to provoke me anger, that is not professional at all as an admin

I see you as someone that provokes someone to get punished for admin disrespect or worse, you are giving me every reason to allow my human anger to take control and not give a damn

Baiting Cops to their death, Baiting players to admin punishment, all against the rules

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i dont know or understand disocrd, everytime i go there, there are no channels that i see to enter to talk to someone, how about speaking on something less laggy like teamspeak?

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

""False Black list from physic gun" - You clearly abused your props and physgun to get into an area that is not normally accessible and you just came off a physgun blacklist.""
When was i ever black listed from physgun before? i was never told anything about it

""he is giving away my location and meta gaming" - I literally have no idea what you're talking about here.""
You clearly told the police where i was on the docks because he came straight for me
-- I get RDMed A LOT over traffic stops, i see no one get punished, and when i say something, i get falsely demoted, and admins pursue me

""he is targeting me from his friend being angry over a traffic stop over a month ago, this guy is targeting me HARD" - again... literally no idea what you are talking about.""
How else am i supposed to feel when im getting randomly punished with no admin sit, no one speaking to me, and constantly RDMed for nothing, no one cares, people insult me in OOC TOXIC as fucking hell, is the mission to remove KuroShukun from the server?

""""As for the other blacklists, I responded to a report made by the Police Chief I believe saying you were mic spamming PD radio. It turns out you were demoted from PD and afterwards you went on FD to mic spam the PD radio (quite literally screaming) "yo Chief, HEY FAT BOY", then proceeded to make the PD come find you and ran away from them.""""

That chief falsely demoted me, i got no response, i was fucking with him over the radio as a fire chief at that point, i was ALREADY DEMOTED before i started messing with him on the radio, i was not mic spamming or do anything to break the server rules. You falsely punished me without communication.

YOu need to bring me to a sit and explain what you think im doing wrong and let me know something before just blindly throwing out punishments, you are just assuming shit at that point, when you ASSUME you make an ASS and of U and ME ==== ASS U ME

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i have to suffer on the forums for a reason i dont clearly know, i have to copy/paste everything i say into a text document for fear of it being deleted
So why do i still try to support monolith?
Because Monolith is a damn good server, im trying my best to fight against the bullshit

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

"""The combination of abuse of Gov Radio and corruption as FD lead to you being blacklisted."""
Im black listed from physics gun and police department for messing with a cop on the radio as a fire department? and you assume that i just prop hopped onto a dock?
IM having to guess on exactly why i am being punished yet again, this is not how Monolith is supposed to operate. THere is supposed to be an admin sit, the admin states what is happening, and i explain myself, so that the admin can get a better judgement of the entire situation and act accordingly, you did not, you just spit in my face because you don't like me. thats how i feel

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @KuroShukun,

After speaking to @toohightogame and reviewing the evidence he provided against you, the punishment issued is valid. I will say that @toohightogame should have spoken to you when issuing the punishment, but really wasn't his fault, since we didn't have this as a requirement. In the future all staff will be required to let you know when issuing punishments to players, so stuff like this wont be an issue.

Staff Report Concluded.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.