Not open for further replies.

Natzoo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Natzoo_plays
Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:102039079
Your Character Name (If Applicable): James Aldi

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Wyn

Reason for Report: Not helpful admin, was being rude and not professional. An administrator hurts my feelings because he didn't want to help.
Time of Occurrence: 9:40
Evidence to support your claim: None (game crashed for me as he left, but hopefully something is done to prevent again)
Additional members involved/witnessing: Maxine (forgot full name)

So this started with me joining the server and wanting to RP as a different job since I'm always an LT on the server. I join the taxi job and drive from industrial to the city and by the hospital, an LT named by Maxine stops me (with no police lights on because its undercover) and I'm like wtf is this. So I turn around and park by the hospital, he makes me come out the vehicle and says a taxi driver ran over a cop, and I say I joined the taxi job a couple minutes ago and it wasn't me. He lets me go, I drive again and park inside hospital parking lot, and I get out my car to see whats happening. Then a cadet and some officer come and detain me, saying that I hit a cop. I tell them that an LT said I was all good and it was a misunderstanding, and the LT comes back and brings me to station for questioning. He calls me a retarded kid and an idiot for me just saying that he got the wrong person. I was harassed by the cop, and he even batons me just because "he felt like it". I was dragged and handcuffed and had no mic. I ask for chief and another officer, he denies and says he is going to jail me. I call Wyn the admin using @, and he immediately starts being rude to me and he is an administrator. You would think that he would be nice and listen, but since I'm too poor to afford a nice PC, I cant record my screen. So he was like if you are not going to provide proof I'm just going to leave and leaves a couple rude remarks, which just hurts me because I was in the clear and I never expected an administrator to be like this, especially on this server that I play daily. I wish I was recording so that I can get some justice but I cannot. I am a Mac user running on NVIDIA GeForce now, which is buggy and crashes when your internet speeds drop. I ask Wyn to check the logs, he doesn't and leaves. I never hurt an officer and was never even stopped by an officer, so I'm not sure how I was evading if I was parked in my car. The only person I hit was when some guy walked in front of my car on the street by the gun store and club catalyst and a cadet and a cop saw that and never chased me (cop was in a marked car with lights). And the guy that I hit was alive, so I didn't stop to call EMS because he could call them too. Again, I wish I was recording so I would not be in this situation but for facts, I never hit a cop (Wyn never bother to check logs, I was not evading (cadet and officers were talking to me and I was outside my car the whole time) and I was harassed by the cop and baton). I hope people actually take the time to read this long paragraph and understand from my POV, I know I didn't record so a lot of people won't believe me and I understand this, but I'm posting so that this doesn't happen again. I like playing Gmod, and not optimized for mac so I use the beta program and it requires good internet (i have mediocre).
I attached an imgur link to prove im a mac user running the NVIDIA Geforce now program which is buggy, and gets 15fps with 480p quality with my internet. File is too big for attachments.

https://imgur.com/a/fVfwz

Wyn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Couple things:

• I will admit I probably should have done a bit more log checking in relation to the situation. I got a bit confused and could've done more, so I will accept responsibility for that.
  • I'm sorry if I came across as rude, wasn't my intent.
  • I didn't make any remarks about you, I simply told you that I couldn't do anything because you weren't providing any proof. Again, not the best way I could've handled it, but I didn't make any disparaging comments towards you.
  • Semi-related, you put in a report shortly before disconnecting that said I told you to fuck off. I absolutely did not say that, but you left the server before I could respond to that.

Natzoo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Couple things:

• I will admit I probably should have done a bit more log checking in relation to the situation. I got a bit confused and could've done more, so I will accept responsibility for that.
  • I'm sorry if I came across as rude, wasn't my intent.
  • I didn't make any remarks about you, I simply told you that I couldn't do anything because you weren't providing any proof. Again, not the best way I could've handled it, but I didn't make any disparaging comments towards you.
  • Semi-related, you put in a report shortly before disconnecting that said I told you to fuck off. I absolutely did not say that, but you left the server before I could respond to that.
Yea, it was in a heat of the moment because no one was listening to me and I just wanted to play on the server after a long day. What I meant by fuck off was an expression, you never said fuck off but you just sounded rude to me and just left and me calling you corrupt probably didn't help. I understand that you were the only administrator on with 79 other players, I should have taken that into account. I agree I made mistakes too. If I was recording, everything would have been resolved in the sit. The remarks part was when you said something about me having no proof and that you were going to leave if I had no proof and you just poofed without listening. You said some other things that I might have taken the wrong way. I probably could've gathered witnesses proving that I was not evading and in-fact was outside my vehicle when they arrested me. The cop arrested me because my license plate sounded familiar to the radio (jew). My plate was JIEW (auto-generated). Yea, it was in the heat of the moment and was hoping that a mentor would open the ticket. Before I was arrested, I used !help and ask questions while the cops were detaining and talking to me. I asked if the cops could detain me solely for my job and no proof. I'm not sure if you could see my !help messages, which I was asking while they were arresting and talking to me. I remember the cop saying he did in fact baton me while I was handcuffed and dragged and was curious how that was not enough for a sit with him.

This was a heat in the moment thing, we both made mistakes and would like to close this thread. I didn't have my mic and didn't want to speak from my mac microphone, so it looked like I was chat spamming you. My microphone is just beats X headphones, not the best but better than my mac.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Closed by OPs request.

Status
Not open for further replies.