Reason for Report: VDM
Time of Occurrence: 23:59 24/4/18
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @GotSlums CSGOEarn.net

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah its vdm. I can't argue against that. Looking at what the rule states exactly, I did have a weapon I could have used. Looking at it from an RP standpoint, what I did is fair in terms of leaving my friend behind to get shot by you. I killed Bobphiji before he could shoot my friend, and I killed you before you could kill him as well, plus you were shooting at me. To step out my car and leave myself vulnerable while I try to shoot you was not a viable option in terms of RP. Like I said however, it is against the rules as I had a weapon. Unfortunately for me, I did not use my best judgement as a staff member in this situation and did VDM you. I apologize for this and will do my best to enforce and uphold the rules. I will also return your weapon if you wish.

You could have put some effort into your report other than putting two videos with zero explanation as to the chase that preceded me killing you both, as well as the encounter at the mechanics. I came back from a sit to see you and Bobphiji holding my friend at gunpoint, outnumbered. You then began to chase us for a few minutes, ramming us, until we reached that point. Leaving this one to the higher ups.

EDIT: Looking at the video, I really could have pulled the gun for the last part. What is done is done unfortunately, and I understand my mistake.

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

hi @Natann

After reviewing both sides and the relevant videos I've decided to put an official warning on @Ali. He has spoken to me prior a bit, saying he understands what he did wrong. Vehicles are indeed a last resort if you have no other weapons on you. That's why Ali has to return your weapons/loot and will be warned.

Also, I do not know what has happened before this situation, but in the video I can tell a bit that you, Natan, are being irresponsible with your car - bumping into them etc, so keep that in mind because I've had to tell you in the past to learn how to behave on the road.

I've concluded the staff report and hereby close it.

Reactions: Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.