Not open for further replies.

reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: BeanSauceDripHit
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Servit Raul

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Stuvi

Reason for Report: I feel Disrepected and as if he is being over excessive with promoting and providing judgement with the rules.
Time of Occurrence: Anytime to my knowledge.
Evidence to support your claim: Was over excessive on the rules towards me on discord when he "kindly blocked me" after I somehow framed him for and assumed that he banned me on forums but I was just pissed because I didn't really say anything wrong. Blocking someone isn't kind especially if your an "admin" which means you have a position to judge and promote the rules not just go full savage mode and stick the rules on people like its your business. What im saying with this paragraph is that you should use your words more and not go straight to the rules like your being paid for it.

Also to my knowledge admins aren't suppose to be paid for anything so why treat a videogame like a business and use excessiveness towards individuals as if they are your object. Again to continue my report I would like to say he said some things on a goodbye post to someone that he knows nothing about personally and his name is jack everadon. Why try and ban someone that is leaving? (excessiveness with the rule judgements)

Many people have also told me hes very abusive so I would just like to make this report because I feel he is acting as such and I also feel disrespected too by him because he is very savage with the rules not just savage with correct judgement by using conversation. If he would be in correct position for standing by correct judgement he would be realized as not so abusive. I could go to other forum posts and collect evidence with him involved in these posts, but I don't feel as such excessive force should be taken out on him because I do not hate. The only people I will be tagging as involved too are people that have told me they are being bullied/aggressively judged by him and would like to say something or prove there point on this report.
P.S. I mean no disrespect in this staff report just letting you guys know what my perception of the situations are.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jack Everadon @Alex Veira @MRC

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.