reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: BeanSauceDripHit
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:158938935
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Servit Raul

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Chef

Reason for Report: Gave me a warning point for fearrp.
Time of Occurrence: 10/3/2018 4:30pm
Evidence to support your claim: So basically I was in a van, and there was two dudes that came up as I was shooting cops during a raid and started mugging me and my 5 friends across from supermarket in a public area. After I had tried to get a cop to comply and come out with hands up he radioed in for backup so I killed him and tried to flee the scene but these two dudes ran up across from supermarket and started to mug us in front of npcs while we were trying to leave and basically everyone got out and they all turned around and the one on my side of the car went into the parking lot and started shooting cops because yes they were counter raiding a cop raid on our raid for some reason so I hopped out and pulled out my ak while he wasn't looking and shot him because he wasn't looking at me anymore and had no gun pointed towards me. Basically the mod literally just reiterated himself and not judging the situation correctly by doing so. He basically gave me a warning point with no proof even though it shows he was shooting at cops as I killed him and he said that in the sit too. So the moderator reiterated this and only this without even hearing me out (Im going to give you a warning point for fearrp because it doesn't matter if they aren't looking at you and they are paying attention to 4 other hostages and shooting at cops because they were counter raiding a raid that shouldn't have because it had cops at it).
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Chef

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

First of all you never said it was across from supermarket, you were just yelling and interrupting me and the other person in the sit, so I verbally warned you two times for this, from what I understand from both party,you were in a park car when two guys approach you , both were armed , therefore I warned you for Fear RP

Last edited:

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

without any evidence to back-up any claims this staff report is going to be denied That being said a moderator should always take in Both sides of the story and hear both parties out, using his best judgment to assess the situation and punish accordingly.

in the event that something like this happens again I hope there is some evidence, otherwise it is just another he-said she-said situation