Lemon jayde

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Lemonade^ `pz
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66165168
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Lemon Jayde

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Eldar987

Reason for Report: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/ban-appeal-eldar.14452/. First I feel like our bans handed out to us we're not fair and the ban appeal to get denied like that quickly is unfair too because the staff member is not understanding the extent of the full story and reasons. Also you can tell on that ban appeal the staff member's first response is completely false because he probably did not read the whole ban appeal. One last thing is that last night when we were all on, it was clear that the people that made the sit on us was sucking up to the moderator in ooc chat the whole time we were on and then when someone said the N word in ooc, one of them told Eldar the exact ban length that the player that said the N word should get banned for 1 week and then Eldar actually banned the guy for exactly 1 week because one of the players said so. I know that might sound stupid but that is clear bias and he even admitted in ooc chat that he listened to their comments about the ban length. Which makes this relevant is that the same people that were influencing Eldar made the sit on us which makes me think there was clear bias on our ban. And to respond to Eldar before he closed the ban appeal before even letting us reply to him
1. The first time we lockpicked because we had no idea who was at penthouse then after we found out it was bob we left penthouse and didn't take his stuff or anything. The second time we went to penthouse we used keys with no intent to raid. This just makes it clear you did not read the ban appeal thoroughly.
2. We got into a shootout because they had guns pointed at me coming up staircase with the intent to kill us. Also Bob was never in a shootout with us, he could have shot us in the back of the head but he did not since we're literally allies with him. This again you saying that we got into a shootout with bob, you did not even try to understand what went on.
3. First time we engaged because we went down the staircase and they had guns out on me and my friends followed up behind me and killed them. Second time I engaged myself because there was people coming up the property with guns out assuming its a raid, i started the gunfight and killed the person.

Also on what you said Eldar, that is not word for word to what I said but what I mean to say that they made a report on us everytime they lost a gunfight to us and majority of those times we did not break a rule.

Time of Occurrence: Last night
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Moonzy @Jamal Smith

Jamal Smith

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Okay if you read again my friend lemon said the first time we went and raided and realized it was bob and then we left, the second time we were going to base, he never said we lockpicked in. Also when GS9 saw our cars there they wanted to raid us and thats why they came to kill us. Also of course we are going to be strapped if we are about to base so we dont lose are stuff. WE WERE RAIDED NOT THE ONES RAIDING THE SECOND TIME.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This is the way it was explained to me, this is what I saw.

You guys originally came in, walked down the staircase and gunned two people down. Left.

Ya'll Came back 22 minutes later and inhabited that same building you killed them at. They came back once NLR was up and you instantly gunned them down again. You broke the raid timer by leaving after a raid then coming back again.

So the only descrepancy here is, did Bob allow both groups to base there? The argument last night from you guys was "We never shot first they engaged us and it was self defense." which by your own words and logs is false. You were not contesting the raid violation.

Additionally, I have banned GS9's members all the same. The racist guy put a derogatory word in OOC while also running around screaming it IC with a IC name of "Skkidard Testicles". A week ban seemed adequate to me without his testimony. It had no bearing on my decision.

If your group can provide any evidence what so ever validating this claim that you were not there with intention to raid I'll happily reverse it. Until then, I stand by my decision

Lemon jayde

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So the thing is they were not waiting for their NLR to come up anyways, the reason they came up pent is because they knew we were up there and thats for sure and bob is the only one based there, you can check the logs. They had no props or nothing there it was just a counter raid and they were for sure not based at pent and they had just got done basing at parker so what sense does it make to go rebase at pent. The only reason i killed the first person is because they had guns out pointed and they were coming up penthouse to kill us 100%. You can't just say they came up to base randomly when they knew we were there, we have been literally in a gunfight with them on the streets too before this even happened. And us coming back to the base is not considered a raid because we were not even there to raid, if we even knew bob was there and not no one else we would have not raided in the first place, i do not know how many times i have to say this to make it clear.

I don't even see why i wasn't brought to the sit until after my friends got banned then i got banned right after. I was literally the one that shot first and started the gunfight so I don't see why you were questioning Kevin or Blake and not me, I was at city hall while you guys were in a sit. Kevin was too high to even say anything, I don't think he had any idea of what he was saying then Blake told me he couldn't even talk because the other people in the sit kept yelling over him when he tried to talk and these people do it every sit to every admin. But again I do not see why you are questioning my friends since they simply fought them off because they were shooting at me and defending me but this could have been resolved if I was brought to the sit before anyone got banned and the sit was handled.

There is clearly no evidence needed here except for the logs and probably bob can answer that we were not raiding him the second time. The logs can prove that we did not pick up anything from penthouse or mugged anyone.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Too be fair, they did not report you right off the bat and Blake and Z9's logs were everywhere. You had about two or three lines out of everything that occurred. You weren't reported at all until after I banned the other two, your friends never mentioned your name to me either. So, I apologize for that.

You keep saying "We didn't mean to! Once we knew it was Bob." Your intention is irrelevant, the end result was still you guys dropping two of them AT THAT LOCATION hence Raid 1. Raid 2 happens when you left and came back. There is some more discrepancy here. I know that Dream and one other member of the other party was in the building while you guys were there. Then the rest of GS9 came up and it turned into a shootout leading to the conclusion of Raid 2.

So let me ask you this, did Bob tell your group and GS9 that you can all base there? If that's the case, it's a HUGE misunderstanding on both sides since neither side was notified it was a "Neutral" zone. But as far as the log showed, it corroborated GS9's report's. I did ask for Video evidence and neither side had any to provide to me. So objectively with the info I did have, I had to make a logical decision. Now if that is true, and both group's were given the "Okay" I could have voided the whole thing and it would have been done with. Instead, (As you mentioned.) both sides decided to start screaming at each other rather than relay their points respectfully.

I am not unreasonable, but I have to work with the information I have avaliable to me. So I will reiterate, if anyone from your side has video recordings of this that prove you did NOT violate the raiding rules, I will absolutely overturn my decision. Additionally, if Blake is "Too high to know whats going on" that is entirely on him, he is responsible for all of his actions and words. Intoxicated or not

Lemon jayde

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Okay so what if we dropped them at the first raid, and I still don't know why your calling it "raid 2" when we were the ones getting raided instead of us raiding them. Also there was nobody in the base once we came in the first and second time so that is bs. This whole thing that we need evidence to proof our innocence does not make sense because usually when two sides are saying different things and theres no evidence provided, thats when it does get voided. Right now your following their story and using logs as evidence but logs are insufficient evidence because they can't show you if they have their guns pulled out or nothing thats why the situation should have been voided in the first place or nothing should have happened at all.

The end of the story is that they did not like who was basing at pent and they tried to come and kill us.

Jamal Smith

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

bro i dont want to be mean or anything but are you just not like listening to what we are saying. YES WE KNOW THE FIRST RAID WAS A RAID. After we raided bob we were messaging him and he allowed us to base with him. We go in his base WITH KEYS BTW and then we hear the door downstairs. First it was a cop and we killed him. Then we heard more noises downstairs and it was GS9 RAIDING US. It ended in a gunfight that we won. IN NO OCCASION DID WE RAID BOB, WE DEFENDED AGAINST GS9 THAT TRIED TO KILL US...

Jamal Smith

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

All i want is to get on discord and talk about it not through messages because you didnt hear our story in the sit because GS9 was just sitting there talking and being loud. I was going to message you to talk to me just us two but you banned me before i had the chance too. I dont think you understand what we are saying and thats okay, if you could just let me talk to you on discord im sure you will see how this ban was false

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

GS9 was originally in the building, basing. You guys came in with intent to raid but found it was bob and tried to leave, but gunned down two GS9 who were in the building first, basing. We agree on that.

GS9 is dead, respawning, regearing and regrouping. 22 minutes later They move to return to the base, two get into the base they were in. You see the rest walking up with firearms and engage them again. They see the people who just raided them kill them again and then report to staff of a raid timer violation. Which is justified 100%. They had the original claim to that location, and it did not just vanish because you guys made a pact with Bob.

So somewhere after the first raid, and before the second gunfight. You guys spoke to Bob, Bob agreed to let you base. Bob did not relay this info to GS9 who were still actively attempting to setup shop there. Hearing both of your sides (Yes I am reading every single word you both type.) what SHOULD have happend is GS9 base alongside you in harmony. That was not the case, you saw them walk up and gunned them all down.

The only thing I am asking is: Did Bob: Not allow GS9 to base and allowed you instead? Told both groups it's okay but didn't tell them rival's would be there together? That's what I'm not understanding in your argument. They were there first, they came back and got gunned down again after you had concluded the first raid. You are saying "We were there to base now, not to raid again." which seems like hogwash to me.

With that, I think I've said all I need to say. I will stand firm on my decision here. I do not believe I have abused my staff abilities or had a lapse in judgement in anyway. Pending out to Realz/PMX+

Lemon jayde

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I still don't know why you still say gs9 was based there when they were not. Please define basing. We literally killed them in the first time when they were on the bottom floor trying to come up and counter raid WITH THEIR GUNS OUT. They were never in the base, we went up the staircase and cleared up the penthouse, we were literally everywhere and guess where they were when we saw them, at the bottom of the staircase! So tell me how do you think they were there before us when we went up the same exact way on where they suddenly appeared? And we cleared every room so how can they go down the staircase without us noticing them. The elevator was never used too.

This just proves that you are going off what the other party is telling you without any evidence. They just got done basing at parker warehouse for sometime and what makes sense is that they are gonna move base at 1 AM when everyone is hopping off?

Also if they were trying to base up at penthouse who the fuck would crouch walk and try to sneak up on us crouchwalking with THEIR GUNS POINTED out knowing their enemies is inside of that house. Oh my bad I guess ill just die to them and they will consider it that they were raiding us. Okay man

Bob King

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

This entire situation was a cluster fuck. At first they did raid me (they took nothing) which i was fine with, soon after i was messaging kevin and he had asked if he was able to base as a favour (i said sure why not) i then notice men that seemed suspious (at the time i didnt know it was kevin and the lot) coming into my apartment, so i called for back up, after releasing that it was kevin, lemon and jamal i tried saying to everyone that its all good (at that point it was too late). from then they were in a gun fight.

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This entire situation was a cluster fuck. At first they did raid me (they took nothing) which i was fine with, soon after i was messaging kevin and he had asked if he was able to base as a favour (i said sure why not) i then notice men that seemed suspious (at the time i didnt know it was kevin and the lot) coming into my apartment, so i called for back up, after releasing that it was kevin, lemon and jamal i tried saying to everyone that its all good (at that point it was too late). from then they were in a gun fight.
This is true, from my POV i saw somebody running into the firescape door, and i actually alerted Bob and our mates, i went upstairs througth the main entrance and you burned me whit shots, but before dying i pointed my crosshair at you, and i instanly recognized you.
No offense, but this is actually a stupid report, you all said that "it was not a raid" because you used keys, now you saying that you had no intention to shot us, when you instanly killed me as soon as you saw me, a person who doesn't have that intention puts his gun away, or in the best case just put his hands up and try to explain himself, not shooting us for counter raiding and helping bob, as he is our ally and GS9's too.

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

bro i dont want to be mean or anything but are you just not like listening to what we are saying. YES WE KNOW THE FIRST RAID WAS A RAID. After we raided bob we were messaging him and he allowed us to base with him. We go in his base WITH KEYS BTW and then we hear the door downstairs. First it was a cop and we killed him. Then we heard more noises downstairs and it was GS9 RAIDING US. It ended in a gunfight that we won. IN NO OCCASION DID WE RAID BOB, WE DEFENDED AGAINST GS9 THAT TRIED TO KILL US...
Im not GS9, im Black Knigths, and Black Knigths it's allied whit Syndicates, also, again, i alerted bob that there was some weird people on the firescape door, and that's why i went upstairs, to help him.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Okay, then by this testimony here alone.

So by this account here. GS9 and allies (Sorry for not making that distinction) were there first. You guys on the downlow asked Bob to base. Bob agreed, GS9 came back, you guys gunned them down instantly after already killing them earlier in the same location. Your story has changed multiple times throughout the sit, the appeal and now this report. I agree with what another user said. Someone who does not have intention to raid would have approached this in a calm manner, not guns blazing. Too many holes in the variations of your account of the situation here Lemon.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

From a staff perspective the situation and given punishment for it is 1. clear and 2. valid. You were reported for breaking the raid timer and after Eldar investigated the case the reporting party assumed you raided Bob twice - that is due to the fact that 1. you lockpicked his apartment the first time; 2. came back ~22 minutes later to base with him - since Bob called backup it was assumed there was another raid going on.

Due to the fact that I have given our staff the order to hand out harsher punishments to organizations that are build purely to raid and shoot people for whatever reason they can find, this punishment has been handed out after reviewing; this includes all involved organizations in this staff report. Since we can not have calm admin sits with any of the involved organizations Eldar had to make his own decision:
I could have voided the whole thing and it would have been done with. Instead, (As you mentioned.) both sides decided to start screaming at each other rather than relay their points respectfully.

If you feel your ban is invalid, feel free to appeal it by not changing your story multiple times - the staff report however is not valid and therefore closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.