FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FluffyGamer
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:206125105
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Larry Winters

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Coffii

Reason for Report: Failure to value life and breaking of fear rp during a in-game mug involving 2 armed muggers pointing guns at Coffi as a civilian.
Time of Occurrence: Aprox 8:00 PM 8/15/2019
Evidence to support your claim: https://plays.tv/video/5d55f14d4df8110a45/evidence-against-coffi
Additional members involved/witnessing: My partner Zyke (ingame name)

Coffii

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

As you can see in the video, FluffyGamer was on my passenger side and his friend Zyke (his partner) was on my driver side.

Taken from rule 2.4.3:
  1. FearRP does not apply when you are put at gunpoint, or in striking distance of a melee weapon by less than two civilians. If there are less than two civilians you may try to run or fight back. If you have your weapon out (on safety or off safety), you are always allowed to attack players who aim straight at you - independent of how many they are.
and taken from rule 2.4.6:
  1. FearRP only applies for vehicles if the driver is placed at gunpoint by the driver-side window. Any other instance does not constitute FearRP for the driver, and the driver and the vehicles passengers may flee.
Zyke was the only one on my driver's side window so that does not constitute me being under FearRP and I am in full right to flee/shoot back.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As the rules state, you must point your weapon(s) by the driver side window of the vehicle. In the video, it only shows one civilian doing that, while the other one was on the other side, pointing his weapon to the passenger side window.

In such a case, fearRP does not apply and therefore, in this instance, Coffii was allowed to deal with the situation, as he saw fit. He tried to flee and he was killed in the process. The roleplay situation is valid.

Please check the rules coffii quoted in his reply, to this staff report, in order to understand what I am saying.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.