xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: xWaller
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52866882
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Joe Mammoth

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name): @Apecengo

Reason for Report: Taking the quickest solution to "help" me with my excessive amount tickets. I appealed them and they both got denied (The tickets are way to expensive for the type of incident) and It made me feel like Apecengo is refusing to help me with the problem and taking the shortest/minimal route of solving a problem further than what I already tried to do, to fix the excessive tickets myself (appealing them, but got denied)... I appealed the tickets, the cops denied, I made a report because excessive amount, Apecengo told me to "you should speak to a cop that can appeal, before appealing tickets" or something like that. Like, i'm sorry I didn't talk to a cop first? I thought that's what the APPEAL DESCRIPTION is for... And now he doesn't want to help me and do something about excessive amount tickets after they've already been appealed and denied (cant appeal a second time) because I sure as hell am not paying them. And tickets can't be appealed twice so... Maybe bring the two people to a sit and ask why the amount is so big..?
Time of Occurrence: 3:30PM GMT 11/13/2019
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You need to fix the text as it is white in the middle.

1573746133094.png

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Stop making crappy staff reports. Deal with that in RP. No misbehaviour from Apecengo in this case.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.