RobertoP

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Roberto Wallace
Steam Name: SereneKiller
SteamID: 76561198117493074

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Apecengo

Reason for Report: Pulled ticket out attempting to give me one before I had a reason.
Time of Occurrence: 8:38pm EST
Evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/jdnza

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

RobertoP

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

RobertoP

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Triple posting, edit your old ones.
I meant to clip the longer one, and somehow posted the shorter one in my original report.

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I did not give you a ticket at all.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This is probably one of the most absurd staff report I've seen in a while. You are reporting him for holding a ticket book out? As an officer? Jeez, how dare he.

Where is the proof that you received any tickets from him? Why would you create a staff report for something you can deal with in-game with the chief or any other high command officer? Not only are you claiming something absurd, in the video you are running away from the police officer and cowardly running into your garage rather than engaging a conversation with the officer. Do you call this realistic at all? Also, you were standing on top of public property. He has all the right to give you a ticket and because you were evading, even a warrant.

Second of all, your English makes no sense. Before you had a reason? A reason to what? Don't you mean before Apecengo had any reason to give you a ticket?

Stop wasting our time. Let this be a message to you and any other person who blindly creates a staff report instead of looking for ways to solve this in-game or without any grounds to create a report on, we have the right to punish you for creating false reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.